What's new

Anyone own ROTA GTR alloys on there S15?

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
After the fitment size of Rota GTR alloys, want them to fit nicely in the arches without work needing to be done.

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have gtr et 30 all round 18x8.5 f 9.5 r with 225/40 f 255/35 r had the rear rolled flat back and light roll on the front had to have 3mm spacer on the front though as my coilovers are massive and ancient lol so to be safe I would suggest et25 for the fronts but I know alot of people run et30 no issues depends on your suspension set up

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

You could run a et35 at the rear I reckon I have loads of room in my arch.
I'm not running much camber either really could tuck them in more if I did

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I'm not running hardly any camber though and have a skyline diff and shafts which I am sure pushed the rears out a little further as dean had the same set up on his and his sat better than mine. But as I said I have loads of room inside edge so if they were et35 would be sat in a little further.
Have you had a look through the wheel thread?

Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Yer had a quick browse, i like my alloys but want them to sit inside the arch rather than poke out. Plus love the look of the GTR alloys.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They have loads of offsets and sizes in their range mate I am sure you could get a combo you would be happy with ...