What's new

Seats

Reaction score
Country
Been after a set of aftermarket sats for a while now and have always wanted some bride gias low max's.

It seems however that not only are they £1500 per seat but there's also lots of hard-to-spot fakes going around also.

So with that in mind I'm trying to find some other alternatives of aftermarket seats! Any suggestions guys? The recaro sr7 look nice too but I'm presuming they aren't much cheaper. Don't mind spending some decent cash for new or second hand, but 3k for two seats is ****ing ridiculous.

:D

Reaction score
Country
Sorry mate but I'm after some recliners as I want the adjustment and the ability to get to the back seats

Reaction score
Who needs passengers?

If you have passengers your car isn't low enough ;)

Haha like I said try Nengun or rhdjapan

Reaction score
Country
Standard passenger seat with an aftermarket drivers seat just looks terribly wank. Plus I hate fixed buckets for journeys lasting more than 40 seconds. Recliners are just more comfy and as I have no intention of track slagging the car it's more for comfort and aesthetics than anything else

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Standard passenger seat with an aftermarket drivers seat just looks terribly wank. Plus I hate fixed buckets for journeys lasting more than 40 seconds. Recliners are just more comfy and as I have no intention of track slagging the car it's more for comfort and aesthetics than anything else
Well mate I'm pretty sure these were what I sat in at a show last year and even though I don't like the name I thought the seats were superb.
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/seats-reclining/drift-mugello-kevlar-recliner-seat

I love brides but the fact is they are complete p*ss takers with thier prices simple as that....
If these guys can make a reclining seat out of Kevlar wrapped in Alcantara and sell it for 600, why should anyone pay 1500 for a kevlar recliner that has bride stitched into the material?

Reaction score
Country
Those are actually really nice mate cheers for this, look like great quality and decent material!

j

Reaction score
Country
Also quite like the look of the sparco torino r505s. Anyone know what seat rails I could use to mount seat to car? Want to avoid horrid welding / botching etc. direct fitment would be cool. Having said that I know nothing about seat stud patterns or fitments so maybe it just isn't possible?

any advice info or help would be appreciated..

J

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Also quite like the look of the sparco torino r505s. Anyone know what seat rails I could use to mount seat to car? Want to avoid horrid welding / botching etc. direct fitment would be cool. Having said that I know nothing about seat stud patterns or fitments so maybe it just isn't possible?

any advice info or help would be appreciated..

J
That's the thing, you can just most using bride superlow base-mount (MO I think) frames. Just a case of checking the holes line up where it bolts into the base but the subframes generally can be fitted to all different seats not just bride