What's new

is there such place that make custom made silicone hoses??

Reaction score
Country
i have a dump valve fitted but the t-piece spout is 25mm which is standard size for all bore size t-pieces .but the dump valve is also 25mm and has split the t-piece even though i got around it it looks scruffy and the fact ino its like it bugs me.so does anyone know of any places on the internet that can make me a t-piece to what size i want?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
You're right 25mm is standard fitting so the valve should fit snug. Is the hose 25mm outside diameter? I've tried loads of valves in the past and they all for 25mm take off...

Reaction score
Country
its ok i mailed SFS and they have replied so seeing what they can do and at what price etc :) .

yeah thats the trouble dean i thought it would be a nice tight fit but we tried all sorts to get it on there but in the end it just started splitting its like i need a few mill bigger on the spout and it will be spot on because i swear its leaking air from there+it just looks really horrible as it is.

Reaction score
Country
yeah SFS can make me one to what i want :) think it comes to £40ish but never the less if it makes everything look better and makes it all a proper fit il be happy cheers sean