Anyone thought of going to the 2007 tokyo Auto Salon

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
have any of u guys thought of going??
Cuz I have decided I will be going in jan 2007 as its too soon for the 2006 one....as i think it would be the greatest car show i will ever go to makes max power look totally :hurl:

M

Meddy

sushiming said:
have any of u guys thought of going??
Cuz I have decided I will be going in jan 2007 as its too soon for the 2006 one....as i think it would be the greatest car show i will ever go to makes max power look totally :hurl:
Id be up for it. I was gonna go this year, but Ive decided the money will be better spent on mapping and a sorting the car. :nod:

K

kieran

i was invited by one of my suppliers but i cant really afford the money to get over there let alone the time, i would love to go though :nod:

C

chirubia

actually i went there this year, and it was a very very nice trip...lots of cars, girls, and of course some cheap tuning parts
oh yeah...many D1 machines

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh guy i think moneys most of the man problem for everyone this year...cuz most of u guy just like me have got your S15 not long...So theres a whole yr to go to save up some $$$$ to spend if u guy really wanna go...would be a great trip if we all went and maybe even if some of the other guys from europe, aus or singapore go we could all meet up even tho it wouldnt be with own cars still would be great time :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Haha, sounds good but getting everyone from all countries represented on here in one place at one time, when none of us know where it is could be difficult.

Although it would be good :cool:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I would love to go.
But with my buying parts habbit i could maybe manage to go there in the year 2074 or something :(

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You have been doing your homework!! good work!!

Ok ?8 per day so thats ?16.00 for two days, what about cost of flights???

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Probley about ?400 deopending what airline is and what time u book it or if u book with hotel or u book a hotel seprately....
hotels will be about 45+
O yeh mc d meals are about ?4 and a pint of beer will cost u ?5