What's new

With permission I would like to promote the S15 owners club at The Fast Show!!!

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

As you may know Santa pod is hosting an upcoming event known as the Fast show on Sunday the 17th of March.

I have posted all the details regarding this event within the events section and a few members have stated that they will be attending along with myself.

Now, I recently checked up on the clubs that are attending The Fast Show and noticed that ours wasn't listed, so I was wondering whether I might be able to promote our club at this event with everyone's permission of course?

It would be even better if quite a few of us go along as we may then be able to reserve a spot for the S15 owners club, which i believe would be a great opportunity.

Let me know your thoughts on this and whether or not this may be acceptable.

If your require any info, just message me ;)

Regards

Ashley

S15 owner since May 2011

Reaction score
Country
I will be there but attending on sheffcruises stand I already have the stand pass or would. Il will try and and some of you though and have a chat

Reaction score
Country
Ok guys, just checked up on the rules for entering as a club and it turns out we need 10 cars minimum and we get a discount on tickets.

I can sign us up, but I need a definite answer from 10 people as to whether they will be attending.

so come on people, lets do this!!!

cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Ok that's great. Looks like there's around 5 to 6 of us so far. If we do get to 10 people I will have to book asap as a club, but will have to ask all who are going for their ticket fee, which is £17.00 per ticket so that I can pay for us all.

If you are attending, please confirm asap within this post!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Not sure about that red 15! Its abit OTT and I think my car is OTT an i like it! i think The arches just don't flow with the lines of the car, and the number plate is kind of....wrong.

But it looks well done and very clean.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the late reply, been real busy with work yet again:(

Thats awesome news mate. All we need to do now is convince around 4 more people to attend and then we can book our club a show stand.

So please, if you can attend we need you, to make this happen!

Let me know asap, so that I can book as a group.

Tickets are £17 so I will need to ask each attendee to pay for there tickets. I can either book us in via a group if your ok with transferring ticket fees to my PayPal (I am a respectable ebayer, so I'm not trying to run off with anyones money for peace of mind). But if your not comfortable with that, I can see if we can each pay individually over the phone.

If we are definitely doing this please confirm your attendance (Name and email, so I can confirm your booking and send you a ticket)again in this post within the next 2 weeks and the method in which you wish to pay for your ticket.

Thanks again guys and any queries, you can email me at: killzone22@hotmail.co.uk

regards

Ashley

Reaction score
Country
Just found out that the deadline to book us all in as a club at the Fast Show is Friday the 8th of March!

So please, please confirm your attendance asap.

Reaction score
Country
List of Club members for show stand on the 17th March:

My mates:

Alex (paid)
Kris (awaiting payment)
James (paid)

S15 owners club members:

Ashley - s15 member (paid)
Luke - s15 member ( paid)
Chris - s15 member (paid)
Luke's girlfriend - s15 member (paid)
Kirsch - s15 member (awaiting payment)

SXOC club members:

Richard - sxoc member (paid)
Richards friend - sxoc member (paid)

Cheers everyone for your attendance. It means a lot to me ;)

regards

Ash