What's new

Holding monster

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
It looks ok but i agree with nicely i'd have gone for the nismo ones.

i think it looks a little odd , with you only having one and not the pair.
but i understand why knowing the price of just one :eek:

kim xx

Reaction score
Country
ha ha would love to get two but it only gives more problems.

-passengers would be limits to front only. ( at least i could fit one more in the back.)
-not every passenger enjoys the climbing in and out off deep buckets (have to admit not all my friends got a perfect build hehehe)

besides the bride is for myself only, the passenger side could be my sleeping seat as it got a quick recline mechanism.

ah don't like the nismo ones. but i do like the original skylineGTR seats :thumbs:

Reaction score
hahaha its ok, i understand what you mean, the standard seat is much better for daily use, i couldn't agree more... i have a bride recliner in the passenger side and its a bitch to twist up and down :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Not sure i like the big sliver arms on the side, they would be better black, also the seat looks to high at the front edge :confused:

Other than that its an awesome seat :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
yeah they are higher in the front just under the nees, apperently when you press the cluch the cushion under the seats push against you to help with a smoother and quicker gear change... it works pretty good, yeah one bad thing is you dont have much room to get out so will look into a quick release steering wheel. :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Dont like the idea of me knee's been that high :no:, it prefer to have the straighter, my legs would hit the steering wheel like that.

S

S1Five

your rails look really high at the front like u said at the knee area, doesnt that annoy u to the steering wheel?

are those genuine bride rails?

- i want to get those seats for my s15 too but that section looks like its higher than the stock ones and the main reason i want to get those bride seat is so i can seat lower to fit helmet + i hav more leg room to my steering wheel

otherwise the seats look great!

Reaction score
Country
yeah the nees dont hit the steering at all. but it is a pain getting your leg out between the steering and seat.

as of a lower seating the bride dont do the extra low version for s15 as it would not fit, so it is only sightly lower. yeah the seat rails are oringinal bride got them of greenline.jp.

these seat are designed to have nees sightly bent in front as it uses a split cushion to give support while cluthing (using pedals) it not as bad as it look. actually works pretty well.

really something you gotta try yourself.

S

S1Five

my apologies for asking so many questions but yeah i want more information on these seats because these are the seats im wanting in the near future hehe and its hard finding s15's with the seat i want =)

according to the bride seat which i used google to translate
- Use seat rail: LR and RO type

(http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools)
- u have to click on the left bar law max series, and then the black seat icon on the main page

thare are two types of rails that suit the low max gias seat, may i ask which one did u end up getting and if u have any information on which one might be a 'lower' one? i have also realise u can get the low cushion type which will further clear the steering wheel which is a good sign for me because im quite tall :thumbs:

S

S1Five

the numbers -80mm, wot exactly does this mean?

it cant be how much lower it is to the stock one, thats 8cm..?

Reaction score
Country
yeah thats exactly what it is -80mm of -8cm or about 3 inches lower then stock.

was sitting in my passenger seat and yes they are lower...

the ass area is totally flat to the bottom with only a 1 inch cushion in that area.

the more back you sit the lower it is as the rails are at angle.

Reaction score
I currently have an old Brix seat in my car, and last night I sat in the car in this thread
http://forum.s15oc.com/viewtopic.php?t=1144&highlight=

I have been looking at buying one of these since they were released but wanted to sit in one first... He has put Gias in the drivers seat and I must say that I really liked it, it grips my hips better then my old Brix... I am getting one of these for sure now :D

Reaction score
A'PEXi said:
have you sat in any other bride fixed backs?? if so how do they compare to the gias? :thumbs:
Nothing is going to hold as good as a fixed back seat. I have sat in a few sparco and bride fixed back seats and they all hug my hips better than the Gias (which does it pretty well), but I think for the next closet thing to a bucket seat, Gias FTW

S

S1Five

hey all,
just close to getting my bride seat, contacted my supplier and i realise that according to this bride site http://www.bride-jp.com/products_lm_lr_tekigo.html

i can only fit the LR rails onto my car and its -5cm and the RO type cannot be fitted onto an S15

so with your -8cm was that because its including how much the bride seat gias is lower compared to stock so in total its 8cm?