Rolling Road result

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well pleased with 277rwhp (207KW) @ 5700rpm and 286lb/ft (388 Nm)torque @ 4500rpm. :D

Need to get my fuelling sorted again at the top end though... :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Still have my boost surging, so had to go for an run beforehand to adjust the controller for the ambient temperature to ensure it was stable. :rolleyes:

My run was part of an RR day in Salisbury. 23 runners, ?15 per run. Well done to Jez Horsham (of chip programmers, Horsham Developments) for his 483rwhp in his S13 (360KW) :notworthy: That's 560 @ the fly....

D

Derek

Well Done Nicely on the 277bhp. I'd be well happy with that.. What is the S13 running to get it to 483? Sr20det?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Cheers.

If I can ever work out what the problem is with the boost surging, I can up the boost a bit more. Got 740 injectors sat under my desk at work too. Much more power and I'll be looking at having to change the turbo...

Next important stuff are the coilovers, camber arms, adjustable tension rods, wheels and brakes...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Seens your results on SXOC, good figures, i'd be well chuffed :nod:

Hoping to get mine mapped before the end of the year :rolleyes:

M

Meddy

Kind of on topic kind off, well off if Im honest. :eek:

Topper how does your car run with Z32 without mapping? Been holding off fitting mine as Ive heard tales of poor running. Cars getting mapped on the 9th of January, so need to fit it before then.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Topper how does your car run with Z32 without mapping? Been holding off fitting mine as Ive heard tales of poor running. Cars getting mapped on the 9th of January, so need to fit it before then.
Runs poor, still driveable but very stuttery and hesitating below 4k, infact its ok to 2k then it starts to go to pot, but above 4k (if you stick with it :eek: ) goes well.

If i was you i would just leave it off untill closer to mapping.

Great results Nicely :thumbs: