What's new

Differential bushing?

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering what kind of differential bushing you guys use? I am from US and we do not have very many firm polyurethane diff bushings here, actually just one that I know of and it is not that great.

The Nismo ones are sold out here and they are pretty pricey on RHDJapan.com. I am not looking for solid bushings as I will be driving my car in the street as well.

Post up the brand, your opinion on the product based on your experience with it, longevity of the product, website to purchase the product, etc..

thanks guys

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
With the aftermarket poly bushes like energy, and probably all others, you have to retain a few parts of the old bush, like some of the metal parts. Don't do what I did with my subframe and remove the lot before looking at exactly how to fit them. The diff is the same so watch out.

I haven't fitted my energy suspension bushes yet but i hear they are very good

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have been told the superpro kits come with everything but i could be wrong would explain why it's quite a bit more expensive i it does.I have some super pro bushes on mine and they are very good

Last edited:
Reaction score
you have to retain a few parts of the old bush, like some of the metal parts

Can you provide a picture?

Yea we do have energy bushings here, but they really arent that great thats why I was wondering if there are other makes out there.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
In what way are they not good mate?? Just ask as I was gonna go for their full kit as quite a few people use them and have been very happy with them?
If you have the cash go superpro then as they are top notch, my mechanic uses them on his g35 team falken drift car and properly rates them