Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Nicely said:
Possibly not. Good point. Might be worth checking if you its part of the test to have a stupid rectangular fog...
They fitted one on mine. It was either have it below the bumper so I could change it to the lights later (Which I never got round to) or one flush mounted in the bumper which just looks a mess.
Tell me about it :(
But I think i looks better then the one below the bumper.
A rear foggie isn't required in Sweden so I wish they would have mounted it below the bumper on mine. A small kick and it would be gone :)

I would just revert the car to standard and then leave it with the ESVA company.
You might want to fit a cat1 immobilizer or alarm before ESVA if you can get it done for a good price. If not the ESVA company could probobly take care of that. They did for me :)

M

Meddy

Topper said:
My foglight is in the cluster at the rear and passed an MOT :nod:
Yep it'll be fine for an MOT that way, just not sure about the ESVA, its a lot stricter. As an example to get my aero bumper through the centre section had to be meshed, but for an MOT they wouldnt care.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Topper said:
My foglight is in the cluster at the rear and passed an MOT :nod:
Yep it'll be fine for an MOT that way, just not sure about the ESVA, its a lot stricter. As an example to get my aero bumper through the centre section had to be meshed, but for an MOT they wouldnt care.
Yepp. Needs ot do that on the stock non aero bumper too.
Something about small children being able to climb in there or something :rolleyes:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Half the parts fitted to my car wouldnt of passed the ESVA, or an MOT for that matter. But what did i expect really........

K

kieran

:wave:

good luck on your purchase, i have, standard suspension, exhaust cat back, wheels, rear lights just received the parts to complete my fc so may have the ecu shortly too :thumbs:

Reaction score
kieran said:
:wave:

good luck on your purchase, i have, standard suspension, exhaust cat back, wheels, rear lights just received the parts to complete my fc so may have the ecu shortly too :thumbs:
Cheers :p

The only parts i need to borrow are:

Front bumper
Rear lights
ECU

This would just about do it.

Oh yeah that motor look mean :D

Reaction score
I've replied to that thread about that. Thanks.

I also need loan of a WMIC and pipework. I thought my mate could lend me his as he's just bought an Apex FMIC.
Unfortunately its a Type 2 which reuses the pipework.

If someone can loan me it, that would be great.

Thanks,
Daz

M

Meddy

Kango said:
I've replied to that thread about that. Thanks.

I also need loan of a WMIC and pipework. I thought my mate could lend me his as he's just bought an Apex FMIC.
Unfortunately its a Type 2 which reuses the pipework.

If someone can loan me it, that would be great.

Thanks,
Daz
An S14 one will do and theres loads about for very little.

Reaction score
Going to look at it tommorrow. I think i have all the parts covered from my wrecked s14a, some parts from Nicely :thumbs: and a couple of bits i've bought. If all goes ok, i should be the proud owner of an S15!!! :D :D

My only concern is matching the paint up as it's been resprayed. Can a body shop match it up?

M

Meddy

Kango said:
Going to look at it tommorrow. I think i have all the parts covered from my wrecked s14a, some parts from Nicely :thumbs: and a couple of bits i've bought. If all goes ok, i should be the proud owner of an S15!!! :D :D

My only concern is matching the paint up as it's been resprayed. Can a body shop match it up?
They might struggle without a paint code to get a perfect match.

Reaction score
That's what i thought. I think isaac said the paint is Eelectric Blue. But beyond that...... who knows.