What's new

S15 wheel question

Reaction score
Country
I purchased some wheels from the US, but because of Hurricane Sandy, the expected delivery date has been pushed to mid December.

I ordered some MB Weapons. Up front I got 18x8 w/ 30mm offset and the rears are 18x9 w/ 38mm offset. Will these bolt straight on with out any issues clearing? I still have plenty of time to cancel my order, but I want to make sure these will fit without issues. If they do fit, I'll just keep my order. If they won't fit, what offset would be best?

Reaction score
This is how a set of RAYS Nismo LMGT2 split rims. 17x8 front and 17x9 rears, Offset - Front +35, Rear +38, sit on my s15.

So your front wheel will stick out 5mm further than that so you should be fine, depending on how low you are running, tyre stretch and whether your arches are rolled.

Reaction score
They will fit flush with the guards and you will not need any spacers, extra negative camber or guard work. Infact that is the best offset for those size and width wheels front and rear

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys. That's just what I was hoping to hear. I'll just wait until December to get my wheels. It'll give some time to save up for some decent tires. It's just such an eye sore looking at my car with the mismatched wheels. I'll try to get some pics up later today.