What's new

Mot/ Service time , which oil/fuel filter

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Just found this little useful bit of info.
Could be a faulty sensor - count the number of flash, it will tell you which sensor is problematic

Try this:
Within 7 seconds of turning the ignition on (position II) press the drivers door switch at least 5 times this puts you into the diag mode, the airbag light should flash in a series of long and short flashes, count the short ones.

0 All OK
2 Drivers airbag module circuit fault
7 Diag sensor fault
8 Passenger airbag module fault
9 More than 2 faults present

Mine is flashing twice so am assuming there is something wrong driver side gonna check out all the wiring and hope it is something has disconnected! Thankfully it's sunny today lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Touch wood have sorted the airbag light. Had it all apart and reset the system and so far it hasn't come back on so fingers crossed it will be ok.
One less thing to worry about!

Reaction score
Country
that is a really good diagnostics read out you've given there mate thanks alot that's coped and pasted onto my computer encase i ever need it :D and pleased to here everythings going ok with the car, ill be giving plastic x ago aswel cause mine are all foggy so thanks for that Krish :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah is some useful info thought it could come in handy if other have an issue.
Driven the car 3 times today since and no light so I am hoping it fixed! Got some other bits on the way for mot led fog etc so gonna be a busy few days weather permitting!

Reaction score
Country
oh got the fingers and toes crossed for you whether wise after all this is England lol
do you need fogs for the MOT then?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
My rear fog has gone a bit pink so have bought myself a nice bright red led strip to use for the fog light gonna run it into the bumper somewhere. Don't want to be buying a new red bulb every 6-12 months , seemed to fade after one use ha ha

Reaction score
Country
ah now its making sense lol and whats the mater with pink haha. if its any better for you i no my fog light worked off one of the reverse lights,,,, until i got my new lights and thought umm what's that cable don't think i need that and cut the cable haha :p so now i have no fog light :rolleyes: but will sort it be for the MOT i don't no exactly how it was done but i got the usual button down the right hand side of the wheel and a cable going to the old light loom and will swap it over in time, but for a fog light it doesn't seem very strong, what you doing sound very good though they couldn't fail that on the MOT lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I originally had one of those big horrible square red lens fog lights in my number plate recess and it looked gash so I wired it up to fit the bulb holder in the reverse light. The bulbs are like £6 and even when it was new looked quite pink and got an advisory on the mot so that's why I have gone led now. Will get some pics up when I wire it in just an 8 led brake strip off an r6. Defo won't be pink looking and will be a lot nicer looking than the dirty box that was originally there ha ha

Reaction score
Country
haha gash,,,, now are we talking bout cars.... or something else ;) :rotfl:. on a serious note i no what you mean i hate the square boxs they put on alot of imports that hang of the bottom of the bumper, its like the importer just went oh well that will do there. and everyone who sees me reverse always says ive got a bulb gone but haha they wont now,,,,, iam just fudged if its foggy :D. i cant wait to see the pictures cause mite do the same to my car cause as you no even if mine was working its a waste of time plus think a r6 fog light will look wicked on your car :). and hope the abs light has been behaving itself

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Abs is still behaving itself!
And yeah that is 100% what happened they fudged it at the importers, that's what is causing my leak! They decided they couldn't be bothered to cut the rubber grommet and feed their new little cable through, so instead they pushed the grommet out ( must be a good 3" across) and just fed the wire through the hole! No wonder there was loads of water getting in. I hadn't noticed it before as I never drive it in the wet! Lazy feckers! At least it will be an easy fix just a pita and now gonna have to respray my interior as well as exterior of the car . Always got gash on the mind

Reaction score
Country
haha yea my missus and John Wayne walk the same,,,,, so cant disagree lol :rotfl:. oooow so what colour are you going for on the car then you should do a thread on it, and mate some people are whack, yea times money but i don't think its worth doing anything if your not going to do it right in the first place plus from a business point of view i don't look good when the customer does found a 3" mistake and a stupid mistake at that :no: very odd how some people work hay. anyways iam pleased alls going well with the car and mate when you start spraying you got to at least do some pictures :thumbs::D i like pictures.
and out of curiosity because you've painted your dash before when you spray it again will you have to sand it down then spray of or use a liquid solution due to it being plastic and not metal? :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I should have put all this in my thread really lol yeah some people are just cowboys but at least I know it's an easy fix, as for my interior I mean the actual floor of the car not the dash lol maybe I will paint the whole inside pink and not bother putting the carpet back in with the dash if I painted it again I would just knock it back with sand paper so the lacquer was flatted off then prime it and paint it again. I have a few things to paint , chopper bobber tank , fender guitar body and a few k20 rockers so I will start a little thread just for you ;)

Reaction score
Country
ooow yea your my bestest friend now :thumbs: lol iam really looking forward to seeing what your going to do, it sound mad as especially doing the floor pan i like that its different most people wouldn't think of that and cant wait to see the rockers,,,, bet there rock mate haha :p iam so laim :rolleyes:. wait a minute what a bout pink and yellow yea go mr blobby style haha. and that's handy with the interior i didn't no if cause its plastic you have to go careful with it or use special stuff,,,, you learn something new everyday :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There are plenty of ways to do things dude , once it's been painted though its a bit of a mission to strip it completely back and do it again when there is no need.
I have some pics done most of the work now , started raining though before I had the fog fitted pita !!! Got most of the wiring done and tidied up how it was routed will get some pics up in a bit

Reaction score
Country
haha no way blood sods law mate and it was lovely here all day i thought well least its nice weather for you to work,,,,,, so sorry mate thought to soon lol but pleased your getting on with it ok and no rush with the pictures mate. and yea was thinking when you sand a dash back you'd have to do all the little bits ,,,, id lose patients lol i really wish i had the patients for body work or painting but haven't and always put the paint on the wrong way up lol :eek: iam more of a mechanical man