What's new

Black S15 Coming Up

Reaction score
Country
Just to let people know, I will be selling my S15 end of October/Start of November, So if anyone knows anyone in the market for one then can contact me on 07429005580.

Spec:

1999 s reg jap imported by torque gt, got 93,000 miles on the clock, but still runs like a dream spec list:

-full vertex body kit
-Honda crystal black pearl respray (blue and silver flecks in light)
-O.Z chrono ht 17" alloys with new tyres
-Cobra Alarm System
-Factory Boost Gauge
-Factory Silvia Floor Mats
-Rear Tinted Windows
-Apexi Power Flow Induction Kit
-Front Strut Brace
-Rear Strut Brace
-Daiyama Coilovers (Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension)
-Factory HID headlights (12K bulbs, led 38W sidelights)
-nismo carbon fibre vented bonnet
-gt2871r turbo
-japspeed turbo elbow
-braided turbo lines
-yashio factory rear led lights
-carbon fibre interior radio and gear surrounds
-blank painted interior plastics with red storage box and rising sun armrest cover
-app radio touch screen double din
-3 inch decat pipe

Going onto the car this week:
-japspeed spec-t high flow manifold
-japspeed twin downpipe
-japspeed shotgun catback exhaust system
-drift steering wheel (hkb hub and d2 spec quick release)

Also have an
autobahn88 FMIC which I will try to put on before the sale but may just sell with the car.

Pics:

What do you guys think the car is worth?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Basically it's getting to the time where I've realised I can't put the money into the build as I wanted to, wanted to get it up to 350bhp and there are tones of more styling things I want to do with it, body work wise, wheels etc, and it's just gonna cost me loads, I will probably buy something like a Hawkeye Impreza STI and not mod it at all, going to get a flat as well, so just don't have the money to pump into it with the plans I have for my life over the next few years

Reaction score
Country
hi there saw pics of your s15 and it looks just like one i saw when i took my s15 for parts to be done to it, do you get it serviced by a person called jez baste in Newbury, if so have you used them for a while, are they well known and you had any problems with them, and torque GT is were i got my car from and there so helpful arnt they. my email ad is nissansylvia@live.co.uk. oh and very nice car mate