What's new

Strip virginity popped!

J

Jono

:D

I ran a 14.49 at Shakespeare County Raceway yesterday. Recjkon I could have got it lower if I could launch better - that was the hardest bit.

Was a fun day! Especially wasting a big-ass Z28. Mind you, I got wasted by a little Toyota Turbo Hatchback too so horses for courses I guess :eek:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice :thumbs:
I still have you beat with my 14.2s :D

Not that interested in drag though.
The S15 is a real nutter to launch. Impossible to drive off with boost and no wheelspin in first and second.
Having tirepressures for track and hard suspension isn't really helping either :(

I think there was some sheit behind the steering wheel when I drove too :D

J

Jono

Not a Glanza no... I think it was a Starlet GT Turbo but I could see Blitz Boost Controller on the dash amongst other stuff so I guess it was fairly modified.

Happy enough with 14.5 for now. I ran that time twice too so it wasn't a fluke!

K

kieran

:thumbs: nice one jono, good going too those little gt's are rapid too, think the best i did was 13.8 it all about the launch :thumbs: and what a rush for those first few seconds :thumbs:

J

Jono

FMIC & ReMap could make a big difference I reckon but I don't have the cash. :rant:

Mind you, I'm not trying to build a drag-monster... I just like having a fast road car and now I have an idea of what the performance is which is nice to have. It's interesting more than anything.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
my fastest time was 14.43 i think bit i know i could do better aswel but its total wheel spin in 1st and 2nd tho hehe

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I got my 14.2 time with lowered boost (about 0.75Bar).
Increased to 0.85 temporarily and got a 14.5s run :(

J

Jono

Oh, yes... initially Emma ran a better time than me in the Skyline GTT :eek: Reason I haven't mentioned it was because I eventually beat her 14.9! :nod:

S

S15_silvia_

im selling my starlet gt turbo at the moment lol,yeh there fast but run out of puff after about 120mph coz it being a 1.3.
ive dona quite a bit to mine but its fwd and i now want rwd,i'll have a s15 spec-r soon so wacth this space lol

14.5's not bad get some traction control and you're in th 13's easy ;)