What's new

S15 headlights Where to buy?

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Right just though id do a little post to see what the best place to buy brand new headlights from people have found.
So guys what you got? other than RHD, Nengun and SRB power? Best I can find is £600 a pair from SRB power.
and since nissan quoted me with "****.... are you sitting down mate, £880" me:"what for a pair" "(laughs) no each sir!" LOL! dont go there ;)

Also the best place to regularly get them in second hand or scrap s15's that aint clogged up with reservations from drift teams like GarageD and so on...

Reaction score
Country
whats wrong with yours? i did look as one of mine is misted up ended up deciding it can stay misted up lol.
the hid ones are stupidly expensive no matter what, cheapest i found was a tidy pair in nz for ~500$

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
This happened to mine about a year ago lol....

And iv never been bothered about replacing it because it still works and gives the car a bit of character haha! ;)
But mainly because of the price of them and I always have better things to spend the money on.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Price is alright but then it's paying for shipping over hear as well and I only really want 1 haha.

Reaction score
yeah i am selling a good as new pair, been sitting but never fitted and no boxes, i was looking for £550 for them, i have three sets at the moment as spares but if i have smashed two sets i should really be doing something else:) so i will put this set up for sale.

Reaction score
i had checked a while ago about hid's and found if i remember to be nearly £900 for a pair.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Hmm as far as I was made aware.

Xenon is the standard one with the dome bulb lense?

And the HIDS where seperate bulbs with the ballast?

No idea, price is good but I don't have the dollars ATM mate.

Reaction score
Country
Are ballast boxes interchangeable?

I think I may have the opportunity to buy an HID without the ballast, but the ballast box on my smashed headlight is fine ( i think).

Would I be able to put mine on the other headlight if I bought it?