What's new

Engine parts painted?? Interested??

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi guys,
As some of you may know I have recently started painting cars etc and been doing a bit of airbrushing too i might be getting hold of a s15 rocker cover and intake mani spares as I want to spray mine was wondering if anyone else would be interested in getting theirs painted?
Because I will have spares could offer them on exchange basis so you could literally just swap yours for the painted one and send me the old one back?
What do you think would anyone be interested?
Obviously price would be down to paint colour etc but I would try keep the price as low as possible if I get them will get pics up when I have painted some so you can see .
If anyone is interested I will clear it with the mods

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
this sounds like a great idea, and down the line something i would be interested in for sure!

Reaction score
Country
i would definitely be interested in this mate! If you were closer i'd have you spray my new kit!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is a shame your a bit far away!
I thought this would be good as engine parts are easy to send shouldn't cost more than £5-10 depending on the weight .
i will hopefully find it tomorrow if I will be getting hold of these so I will keep the thread updated, if I do get them will get some pics up as soon as I have done mine .

Reaction score
Yea I would be interested chap, I will PM you some ideas I am possibly wanting done..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No worries mate!
The guy has sold it already so going to ask about try get one from somewhere else but should get one soon, intake should be here next week though