What's new

OZ Crono's

Reaction score
Country
Bought the car with 17" black oz Crono's, no marks on the rims they're spotless, tyres are I'd sat 3/4 tread haven't measured it yet, what do you think is a reasonable price to ask for them? They're £750 brand new, is £600 a good asking price?

Jay

Reaction score
what tyres have they got on? sizes? what offset are the rims? the more info you supply, the better idea people would have about price. imho £600 sounds expensive for £750 new oz rims.... but not enough info at the mo.

Reaction score
Country
cheers mate ill get some details on the tyres today, they aren't great i dont think, but ive had a search and I've seen the alloys about for £225 a rim each without tyres, just wanted an estimate on what they may be worth now.

Jay

Reaction score
my experience from recently trawling though many many ads for wheels while i was looking for replacements recently is that unless the wheels are stand out special (no offence but not sure oz rims qualify for that description) then the second hand market is on its arse and stuff just aint selling. for example i saw a set of rays forged r34 gtr alloys in immaculate condition with nearly new falken tyres all round and the seller wanted £650. they had been up for sale for 5 months with no takers...... they are your wheels and you have the right to ask whatever you like for them, but my advice would be this.... if you want to sell, step away from the idea that you will make big money for them. i sincerly hope im wrong and you get a good price!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I've found that from browsing, good advice, I may keep them, then use them as winter wheels with better tyres :)

Jay

Reaction score
good idea, i have done exactly that with my old wheels. the old ones sell for over a grand new, but i would be lucky to get £300 for them now. i would much prefer to keep them!