What's new

Arch Rolling

Reaction score
Country
I live in Northampton, anyone around the MK/Midlands area had arches rolled? Where did you get it done/price/how long it took? I'd like to get it done in a day, like drive there, have it done, drive home the same day, is that possible?

E

empty_inside

I did it myself, wasn't too bad. I borrowed an arch roller (dunno how much they are to buy/hire) and used a heatgun to make the paint soft. My advice is go slow, bit at a time, will take 2 or 3 hours, but it's not hard and is free. I'm totally happy with the finish I got but I pussied out of pushing them completely flat, which the pros will do without blinking. I also only did the rears, as the fronts need you to mess around with the plastic arch-liners etc. Hope this helps.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I had the option of doing myself but I just didn't trust myself, if id have messed it up when there was a professional option I wouldn't have forgiven myself! Decided not to risk it.

Chazz did mine to, top lad and surprised himself as he thought the white paint would crack and it didn't!