What's new

Forum problems..

Reaction score
WTF is going on the home area is just showing activity something or other I cant get to see the forum sections page as usual.. or have I pressed something? lol

Reaction score
Country
Looks to have been changed by admin, idea is to get people to read the rules im guessing?
wonder who brought this reaction on?

Reaction score
Well it's a strange way to go about it if so.. If it stays it will be a good way to kill what was simply the best S-body forum in one swoop. Hope it gets back to normal soon and whatever the reason hope it gets settled too.

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
its kindy like facebook with a time line kind of view, would be nice if they could have the old layout showing the main threads with this located at the bottom in another webframe. i Wonder if this is stopping the spammers since you cant easily click a topic to create a thread, need to use the drop down lists instead now

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Would agree with you there dude either a rolling screen at the top or bottom would be alright but as Sam said this isnt the best idea thats been put to the test on here :wack:

Reaction score
Looks like I will only use the forum via tapatalk app on my iPhone as that still has the usable interface. (for now) back to SXOC then I guess.. :-/..

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Keep calm all! Have to assume this is a mistake and is being fixed, not a helpful layout :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. I bet you lot bitch like a bunch of old women each time Facebook changes its layout, don't you...? :p

I actually agree with you on this one though. The Activity screen was a new feature added to vBulletin by default and many people hate it. I've altered the default page back to the previous forum layout. This is global. so if you liked the Activity layout: tough.

Talking about Facebook, there are features available to allow forum interaction with FB. Would people want this?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Didn't think this would have been done by choice lol
and yes I bitch about fb every time it changes and is the reason I still don't have time line ha ha ha i wouldn't mind trialling the forum fb link
thanks for swapping it back :D

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Knew this had to be something out of you guys control. Nice one for sorting it. :)

How would the forum interact with fb? Through its own page? I have seen S15 fan pages on there before and sxoc have one I can't see it being a bad thing, would definitely get the club out there.

Reaction score
Country
Talking about Facebook, there are features available to allow forum interaction with FB. Would people want this?
No. Facebook is good for catching up with friends, following blogs that integrate to fb, and following what organisations and stores etc have to say to the general masses. Forums have no place in facebook

Reaction score
Country
No. Facebook is good for catching up with friends, following blogs that integrate to fb, and following what organisations and stores etc have to say to the general masses. Forums have no place in facebook
I have to agree here.
I personally keep facebook for my good mates who i see on a regular basis, as a result i may have some of you guys on there already, but I think it'll destroy the forum.

"If it ain't broke, don't change it" ;)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Thank god I missed this one! I am sure it would have been my fault!