What's new

where is my post?

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
did your for sales comply with the attached link? http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?7796-For-Sale-Wanted-Trade-Forum-Rules

Site mods are having a clamp down at the moment with any infringement of the rules

Im thinking you might have fallen foul on this >

15. You must have a resonable amount of posts to sell items in the for sale section. People who join to sell their parts and / or cars without being an active member on the forums will have their thread deleted. This will be at the Admins discretion including the amount of posts required. Making nonsence posts to get your post count up so you can sell your items does not make you an active member. There will be no discussion if your thread has been deleted.

Reaction score
Country
Other forums I am on have a rule I you don't have more than 250 posts you can't sell, it seems to work

Reaction score
Website
www.jdmknickknacks.blogspot.com
Country
Other forums I am on have a rule I you don't have more than 250 posts you can't sell, it seems to work
but i believe everyone should be given an equal playing field , big time traders,business owners/tuners will have no monetary issues in terms of meeting requirements to advertise.Forum users will have no choice but to get parts from them missing out on lot of other items/lower pricing which other idividuals have to offer due to stringent regulation...just my 2cents

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of the ones I visit have it set at 100 which seems to work well. If you have it too high it only encourages posts like "goodluck with the sale" "nice ride" "wish I had the money" or "+1"

Reaction score
Website
www.jdmknickknacks.blogspot.com
Country
If you had put that up first then you wouldn't have got a smart arse reply. Can't stand posts that don't provide the right information... it wastes time reading it.
What kind of info you are looking for? do you want me to spell out every single word to you? i have put down price,fits,brand ,location plus email if you have any inquiries...your profile says contributor..is this how you contribute? i am a newbie i may have missed out one or two i thank those who reminded me rather then smart ass comments like you..stop wasting my time as well ...pls contribute constructively that is if you have any....

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
If you had put that up first then you wouldn't have got a smart arse reply. Can't stand posts that don't provide the right information... it wastes time reading it.
What kind of info you are looking for? do you want me to spell out every single word to you? i have put down price,fits,brand ,location plus email if you have any inquiries...your profile says contributor..is this how you contribute? i am a newbie i may have missed out one or two i thank those who reminded me rather then smart ass comments like you..stop wasting my time as well ...pls contribute constructively that is if you have any....
No, LuPix is saying that your first post of;

i cant seem to find my post
told us nothing of any useful value :nod:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
my 2c.

I am the one that moderated your post. I should have sent you a pm, but you should have read the rules.

The Admins on here are very fair, but we are sick of people trying to make the forum an extra advertising site so they can sell something. It is my belief that you should contribute to the community as well. I will reinstate your thread.

Guys, please don't add any more posts to this thread unless you have something constructive to say.