What's new

harness fitting

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
any body got harnesses fitted in there 15 without a roll cage where did you fit your rear aye bolts to.

im going to be using weld in i bolt plates but im unsure where to fit them

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I've got them in mine :) The rear eyelets use the rear seatbelt mounts, one of the fronts also goes in the seatbelt mount and the last one fixes to the trans tunnel with a FIA plate :)

The rears should be higher really, but without a cage you stock tbh. I did look for a harness bar, but couldn't find one for the S15. Mazworx do one for the S13/14, but when I measured the width of the car they were not the same :(

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
I was thinking about welding fia plates on too the parcel shelf or welding a piece if cds tube in between the rear shock towers to wrap the harneses around but im unsure if the straps will be long enough

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
funky power do a 49" NRG harness bar that is supposed to fit an s15. but there website is crap and there communications are even worse, so i haven't heard back from my email if they have them in stock or not.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I did see that, saw that it said it was made from ally which sounds a bit pants imo :)

Is your car in bits atm? If you can get a measurement between the pillars where the seatbelts bolt on I can get it double checked to an S14 :)

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
i will have a measure tomorrow as im doing some work on the car over the next few days. so ill let you know. thanks dude

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Good man, I know someone with a S14 in bits as well so I can get that measured :)