What's new

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH I HATE SCROTES

K

kieran

what on earth is going on at the moment, i am getting sick to death with people damaging my car or for silly accidents to happen,
after my little accident the other week for which nissan STILL havent given me my quote yet :mad: i n ow have more damage :mad: :mad: :mad:

goes to bed last night about 12am, gets up to go to work this morning at 6am and some fecking scrote bag has keyed my bootlid,
proper deep as well :mad: the whole width of the boot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyways, i went to work today and touched it in with plenty of coats, let it dry fro a few hours then flatted it back with 1200 wet and dry, buffed up and now you can bearly see anything ewver happened, but it not the point what is wrong with people, its a good job i never caught em at it, i have a very nasty temper

just needed to rant...............and relax lol, gonna soak up some beer and sleep for work tomorrow lol

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Sorry to hear that :(
You've had very bad luck with your car.
I'll hope you luck will change for the better.

K

kieran

thanks yakozan, thankfully its all but gone with a little handy work, just damm annoying
:nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
its bad man i would cry if that happened to mine its pearl white init so it will be a FOOKing hard to touch up...
but ur parked near the shops aswell right??

K

kieran

thanks guys,

no i dont live there anymore that was with my now ex :cry: back at the parents now lol but the car is still parked on the road, tbh im surprised its never been touched before now, just everything at once at the mo getting right on my tits, but i love th car so much ive just told my brother that his gotta get rid of his shitter off the drive so i can start parking there lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:(

Mine has been parked on the road since losing my private space on land behind the house. I started renting a space a number of years back when I still had the Rover 220 Coupe and it being knocked. The last time was by a roofer with a ladder or something to the the bootlid. ?400 of damage, and no witnesses. Had to be him though, as there was no other way the damage could have happened.

I've been paranoid with the S15... If it was a guaranteed or reserved space, I'd fit CCTV....

K

kieran

i think cctv is the way to go does anyone know of any cheap systems that record? preferably to dvd? most of the knobs round my way i could identify and find where they live without much drama, got no problem with knocking on peoples doors for payment :thumbs: just finding out who diod it ion the first place and cctv would solve all lol

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
kieran,

Take a look at Argos they have a cctv wireless only single cam and black & whte but it has a
recordable dvd with it and its only ?84 :thumbs:

i'm glad our's is looked in the garage however i still have cctv aimed at my yaris recording 24hours a day :wack:

but then some scumbag went and broke the rear window on our micra :mad: :furious: :mad:

you just cant win these days :annoyed:

kimi xx

D

Derek

Either Ali or lidl had cctv camera lately. for very good money colour too afaik..

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks like Mings bad luck has shifted to you,

Sorry to hear about this, i had my 306 keyed both sides and every panel, cost me ?700+ to fix :(