What's new

Exhaust gaskets

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Quick question, can you use any 3" exhaust gasket for our cars or do they do uprated gaskets?? I could hear my exhaust was blowing a bit , when I went to investigate it seems the bolt just before the back box has snapped :wack:so have a nice gap between the pipes, I think I am going to replace all the gaskets while I have it off the car so can anyone tell me which are the best to use? And also what bolts to replace with if you have any suggestions be much appreciated
thanks

Reaction score
Country
Conceptua tuning on eBay does a lot of genuine Nissan gaskets as well as good quality aftermarket parts :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Should just be a 2 hole 3" gasket mate, if it's hks then they use a square four hole on hi power or a sealing ring on silent hi powers ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate looks like just a 2 hole gasket is mixture of Nismo and kakimoto. Will try conceptual tomorrow and see if they have some bolts too

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
They'll definitely have the bolts dude :)

I recently had to get the square four hole gasket for my hi-power... good job Conceptua did these as nobody else seems to lol?! :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yeah lucky for you!! I think they should have bolts, the ones they sell with their elbow gaskets will probably do the trick tbh