What's new

My visit to Japfest 2012

Reaction score
Country
Japfest 2012 turned out to be a great day!

When we got to Coombe I initially didn’t think much of the stand as I was expecting a nice flat open plan field where you could get some good photos of each of the cars. It was also very dusty! :p

Saying this though my mind soon changed when I began to realise what a perfect view of the track we had!

There was a great bunch of people who turned up for the s15oc stand and I had the pleasure of meeting quite a few, was nice speaking to Dean and Craig and checking out your work of art cars.... shame I didn’t get to speak to everyone however every single car looked great and really made s15oc look the part :nod:

If there’s one thing Japfest has made me realise, its that track action rules! I really want to get my s15 onto a track day at some point over the next year once a few little things are sorted. James's track S14 was a big inspiration for this decision and really looked the part on track. :thumbs:(Even if a polar bear did die on every over run....see photos below)

Anyway a big thanks to Mike for sorting tickets and thanks to everyone who made it such a great day!

Here are a few photos I took over the day, like I say the location of the stand wasn’t great so photo angles were quite limited.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wow you got some awesome pics dude! Look forward to seeing your car on track have to admit it has tempted me too looked great fun!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Jay - your pics are amazing and honest truth the ones out on track are better then the official i2i trackside photographers!! :thumbs:

Will deffo wack up the ones of mine on my FB if that's ok? (I always credit the photographer) :)

Glad you enjoyed your day out... I think Japfest and Japfest 2 are permanent fixtures in my calendar every year now!!

Really nice meeting everyone and hope to some if you guys soon... Japfest 2, Ace Cafe etc.

Reaction score
Country
Jay - your pics are amazing and honest truth the ones out on track are better then the official i2i trackside photographers!! :thumbs:

Will deffo wack up the ones of mine on my FB if that's ok? (I always credit the photographer) :)

Glad you enjoyed your day out... I think Japfest and Japfest 2 are permanent fixtures in my calendar every year now!!

Really nice meeting everyone and hope to some if you guys soon... Japfest 2, Ace Cafe etc.
Cheers James!

Yeh go for it! not bad for a standard 18-55mm :D would love a better zoom lens in the future though!