What's new

Charlie V10 Dodge Viper power s15

Reaction score
truley thanks guys, its great when people enjoy it too, scares the crap out of me everytime i fire it up though. its not the power as i am use to 5-600hp cars but there is something about it that just gets you.:) Doing a couple more changes again and we see where we end up.

Reaction score
Country
Mate.. WOW is all i can say!
Wow to going through the pain of getting it to fit, and then work, and wow to your drifting skills! Not too shabby are you?
All you need to do now is find a supercharger :p
haha

Reaction score
hello there, its been a couple of times out now, getting better everytime its out. i have changed the spring rates, and have got more lock on it now so maybe get out testing again but had a fantastic time with it at Teesside, cant wait for Lydden hill:)
Some parts fitted now with thanks to Japspeed,
Front Lower Control Arms:

BGW which i like very much:)

Have a couple of awesome pics from the battle with the SATS Team Supra, i love that car:)

Cheers guys.

Reaction score
Country
I saw this car at a demo at Knockhill along with a Soarer. I was blown away with the sheer noise of this thing! I was also impressed by you drifting the entire way around the tri-oval. I can't wait to see this at the BCD round at Knockhill, 100mph down duffus dip...sideways!

Reaction score
well charlie is a lucky devil so to speak, in one way he is getting a much tougher clutch shortly and,
what do we have here? Hopefully help me to make this handle a little more like i want it.

holy sheeeeet these are big for rear brakes:)

very tidy:)

will put a pic up when fitted but looking forward to seeing the results,
Thanks to the guys at Japspeed:)

Reaction score
ha ha thanks guys:)

another modification to charlie the v10 silvia thanks to EP Racing, should help lighten the chassis up even with the lorry engine in there:)

Next on the list will be windows i think.

Reaction score
Country
Saw you guys at the BDC at Knockhill today. It was great to see you properly competing, truly gutted the radiator got burst and you had to call it a day. :'(

Reaction score
thanks man, yeah we finally got the car how we wanted it but nevermind, we are going to start the season perfect next time:)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good Luck David! You've got us to beat again next year!!! :)

Ps,

What was the damage after your collision with Fuller??? Just bumper or worse? Let us know if you need anything!

Regards
Motty