What's new

need some assistance with photoshop :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I'm planning on getting my wheels sprayed on my 15 but cannot decide if I'm going to like what i want. Could someone with some degree of skills in photoshop do me a quick chop as i have none

These are the colours...there a candy colour so im assuming they may be a pig to shop?

heres a few various pictures of the car...figured i'd post a couple and you can pic the easiest/best pic to shop.

Any help would be much appreciated as i really in 2 minds. Not sure whether to play it safe or just go all out :(

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Stunning car shifty! I really love the body kit!! Vertex ridge? Or edge? I think the purple would be awesome, white a purple goes better than white on red!

P.s my GF has a white supra with purple wheels! ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
Thanks :) I'm not entirely sure what the kit is, someone mentioned vertex lang? Pretty sure its vertex something lol

dont suppose you could post a pic of the supra could you. I cant find many pics of white cars with purple wheels :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
If I had a white car this is what colour I would do it, for reference it's wilkinsons royal blue.

I don't have many pics of he car on my phone, I have this one but hard to see the purple.

P

P41NU5

hey man, you still need those colours photoshopped onto your wheels??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
thanks for the shop :D

wasn't sure if the car would pull it off in the end though so went for midnight purple as its a bit more subtle. Looks black pretty much all the time though :(