What's new

SVA Imports..

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Wow, I almost feel foolish for selling my very good condition non aero front bumper for £100 and good condition, slightly marked rear bumper for £60:rolleyes:

I deal with car dealers on a daily basis, and they are arse holes of the largest caliper, I've no time for their cries and nonesence and I make them wait weeks for a service for it.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Yea I also seen that while on my never ending search for 2 bumpers and some wings, think they are taking the p*ss just a tad :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
just sent them a email :)

"
Hi there, I seen on your ebay page you have for sale a front and rear bumper for a S15. I am currently after both of these and also member on s15oc sxoc etc.
I seen your prices for these are well a bit optimistic seeing as the front bumper isnt a Aero and the rear hasnt got spats for one. I would offer you £160 for both and arrange the collection as I highly doubt you will sell them at that price.
Let me know what you think :)
Cheers
"

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The spoiler is off a Type R, so maybe it won't fit :p They can't even get their ads right

S

S15 SILVIA

Lol I noticed that on numerous occasions.
If they don't even know they are 'spec r' makes you question their knowledge of cars!
They always write 'type r spec' !
Says it all . . .
The spoilers got a 'break'en light too. :)
Nice spelling.

Last edited: