What's new

Also thinking of selling Specr ??

R

robf

Having thoughts of moving onto Oz before returning to the UK -- so will need to sell the S15.
Reading posts I realise the price difference between NZ and the UK is quite marked.
My S15 spec r 2001,is NZ new(not a jap import) has done 35000 mls ,cobalt, and would possibly sell for 20,000NZ $ = 7000 pounds.
Clement weather over here, so salt on roads = no rust or degredation of underbody parts.
I have no idea of the bureaucratic forms and palava's involved - but thought it might be an option for ?
Any thoughts >>> not to mention massive offers appreciated . rob :thumbs:

R

robf

thinking about it

Nicely,Thought some one in the UK might be interested /just looking at options.Seems that it could be a reasonable deal UK wise. But no idea about shipping .
Could look into that aspect >>> agents dodah,,,/not even sure if i will depart NZ /
Just a wee bit pissed with my current work situation and toying with going to Cairns which would mean selling the car.Really enjoy the car ,roads out of Auckland are pretty quiet so can have some good drives like on the old A5 up to N Wales with out caravans :D and speed cams.
So some opinions / suggestions wont go amiss .rob

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well, the process of bringing the car into the UK would be the same, i.e. certain things would have to be returned to standard for the import test, taxes and duty, etc. The differences would be export from your end. The advantage of buying from NZ or Oz is that we can get someone to check a car over before committing :)

Lol! You'd be well pissed off with the roads round Cairns... :p Particularly if you start heading inland...