What's new

My wheels, opinions needed.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Right, since my local garage destroyed my white finish on my wheels. My friend is going to redo them for me.

Been going over and over with numerous people about colour, love the white on white but few of you will know my car has a twin! Full aero, same wheels colour offset the lot! So thinking of changing the colour. A dark grey gun-metal is the best idea I think so far.

What you guys think?

Reaction score
Country
I've always loved Volk bronze;

Yes it maybe "typical" but I think they suit white cars to the tee. But black wheels on a white car also suit quite well Mike

Reaction score
Never really been a fan of white wheels, plus they're a bastard to keep clean. You not thought about some outrageously bright colour, like red? :D That'd look awesome. An S15 isn't a Porsche but it's still a nice looking car that could pull something like that off. If you're not brave enough for that, I'd go anthracite or black

Just to try and persuade the red, this was my old S14a with candy apple red wheels...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Takata green would look tasty!!!!all depends on what type of look you are going for if you want something subtle thent his probably won't be for you :D
ce28%20tak.jpg

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think you will always get bored mate,I want to change my wheel all the time lol
They look real nice! But green and white just works
igreen.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think so ,plus with your style rim they look tasty! Can always change them back :)
I just found that pic myself! Looks sweet!
volk.jpg

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It's such a tough choice with wheels. I'm the same as chris an want different colours all the time. That's why I went black as its the safe option.

Gunmetal on white would look hard as nails mike, ESP with that carbon bonnet! Then you could go further and wrap the lower middle part of the front bumper, and the centre of the rear spoiler to really set it apart from your twin!

Pro tint in Trowbridge are one of the best wrappers in the south west.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
IMHO, keep white on white.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Who's your twin?! I've not noticed it yet..

Mike

Reaction score
Country
It was this one! Remember someone saying they went to look at it to when it was on pistonheads.

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.p...RID-DRIFT-WHITE-poss-swap&p=105227#post105227

The pics gone but, was identical, confusing though as the one Dave has now isnt this one as he imported his own?

Just seen a white tt with grey wheels quite liked the contrast. But i really like the idea of a daft colour for the summer...!!

Something like this?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7160/6772557841_4f10cf587f_b.jpg

On another note i was chatting to the lad that bought James' car last night, its the other white one in Yeovil i've been hearing rumors about. Just been to have a look at it on the way back from getting the moped mot'd! Its hard to be annoyed when its such a cool car!

Last edited: