What's new

Finally got the car mapped

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I've not had a car with a bit of grunt since the S14 was stripped and scrapped. Over the last few months I've sold on my old Greddy TD06 kit and fitted a GTX3071 with a 0.63 Tial V band houasing, Greddy shortport, ID1000 injectors, Aeromotive Stealth fuel pump, Tomei Procam 270 with adjustable sprockets....

Pretty rapid, nice increase from before with the TD06 :cool:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
500bhp! Holly crap bet it dose shift. What gearbox you using for that much power?

Reaction score
NICE!!! :D

I was interested to see what this would produce. I genuinly thought I'd be there before you until my recent idea. Awesome results, Scott, what boost are you running?

drifter

Reaction score
Country
As Adam says, I'm running a Z32 gearbox with a OS Giken twin plate clutch :)

Boost is at 1.8bar on Total Excellium. I'd much rather be using V Power but there's none round here anymore :(

Even with the 1000cc injectors and the Stealth pump I have just about run out of fuel at this point so need to look at revamping the whole system at some point. need to remove any restrictions in pipe size and look to feed the rail from both ends with the return in the middle :)

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Blips are wheel spin or a little boost spike, I need to get a set of Federal RSR really as the Kumhos on there struggle to grip the rollers :)

Ecu is a PowerFC D-Jetro, still using the MAP sensor that came with it, but I have upgraded the air temp sensor :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Blips are wheel spin or a little boost spike, I need to get a set of Federal RSR really as the Kumhos on there struggle to grip the rollers :)

Ecu is a PowerFC D-Jetro, still using the MAP sensor that came with it, but I have upgraded the air temp sensor :)
Cool... I really need to invest in a set of RSR's for my track car too :)

Can't go wrong with PFC :thumbs: Can't wait to see the progress on this baby!!