What's new

Thankyou thread to Craig8585

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Just a small token of my gratitude to Craig for helping me out today with the car :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

With his help we just about got to the bottom of the non start issue and after much head scratching the car finally burst back into life!!!!! Not gonna go in to details here as to why as yet another thread wil be appearing soon but just wanted to say a masive thankyou to craig for driving over to me, bringing spare bits and generaly being a top bloke.

Awseome to meet ya today fella and cant say thankyou enough!! If ya ever down my way dude just gimmie a shout :notworthy:

Cheers

J.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha, it was my pleasure mate! :)

Just glad we managed to get somewhere but at least she lives again! Have you had any luck tracking down that problem 'thing' yet?

:)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
On the subject, Thank you Craig for your sig picture. Everytime i see the fella in the corner reminds me of these guys!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Again, it's my pleasure! :D

That's a bangin' tunnne BTW! F**k your Honda Civic, I've got a horse outside... :)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Haha, it was my pleasure mate! :)

Just glad we managed to get somewhere but at least she lives again! Have you had any luck tracking down that problem 'thing' yet?

:)
I Think so...

Been studying more wiring diagrams and it looks like them two bits after the engine bay fuses are 2 SMJ (Super Multiple Junction) boxes.. Basically big connector blocks.. One in the drivers side foot well and one above the ECU in the passenger side. Gonna get out there again tomorrow and check them out but pretty sure thats where the power fault is comming from :)

Will let ya know what I find out mate :)

J.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Haha! It was number one in Ireland apparently! So funny!

Sorry for thread hi-jacking!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks like we have a funny man... Meddler!?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I had to modify your signature too, just so people didn't think you wrote it.

I will gladly take the blame for this one. :p This is about as much fun as I get to have these days :( Sad isn't it!

Reaction score
This is about as much fun as I get to have these days :( Sad isn't it!
We do have a track day coming up this Sunday..........with plenty of space's...........come and man up with some others who (including me) have been working our arses off.

Even the wife is going to be racing.............just do it, get that smile back on your face :nod:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I wish I could. Unfortunately I just can't spare the time at the moment and the car requires a bit of work to get it trackworthy. I would really like to be there, but it isn't going to happen. I was dissapointed when I couldn't make the 1st motokhana this year either . I will have to see if I can make it to the next one.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah I know I have been quiet lately and not doing trackdays. It will happen soon hopefully.