What's new

Model serial no. for power fc

K

kenny

Just received my power fc 2day want to make sure that its the right 1 for the S15. Could sum 1 with this ecu please check the model number on the ecu, mine is reading SR2018 020-0028 :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I don't have one of these, but I would like one :)

However. I think the serial number is exclusive for your Power FC.
Try and find if the Apexi part number is listed on it. It should be 414-AN018 for the S15.

Edit:
Oh, forgot to add this :)

Edit 2:
And we want lots and lots of pics on your S15 in the "members rides" section.
And welcome to the forum :wave: :thumbs:

K

kenny

We'll i bought it off ebay and it was listed for a S15, the user said he used it in his car but i think i mite be a S13 power fc :cry:

Not the best first post :D Gonna make a post in memebers section now!

M

Meddy

kenny said:
We'll i bought it off ebay and it was listed for a S15, the user said he used it in his car but i think i mite be a S13 power fc :cry:

If its for an S15 from memory on bootup when you switch on the ignition it says so. My memory is hazy but Im sure it used to.

On more than one occasion Ive been known to imagine things though. :eek:

K

kenny

Meddy said:
kenny said:

If its for an S15 from memory on bootup when you switch on the ignition it says so. My memory is hazy but Im sure it used to.

On more than one occasion Ive been known to imagine things though. :eek:
Ive contacted the seller about the ecu but have heard nothing back yet :mad:

The car is due in a few days so ill check that out Meddy, can any1 back this up??

K

kenny

seen pics of both S15 and S13 ecus and both ecus have the same pin conncetions, if it is a S13 ecu will it work with the S15??

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kenny said:
seen pics of both S15 and S13 ecus and both ecus have the same pin conncetions, if it is a S13 ecu will it work with the S15??
Euro S13 (200SX) or JDM Silvia S13.
I'm sure that the euro won't fit. Not sure about the Silvia S13 though. The base map will be wrong, so you would have to get it tuned directly after fitting. If it fits that is.