What's new

Aero bumper

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Rear spats are around £600-700 and unsure of skirts. Try to get a car with at least skirts as they are held on by clips which go into the sills. If the car didn't originally have them, they'd be a right pain to fit as the sills won't have the holes for the clips.

C

clive

Rear spats are around £600-700 and unsure of skirts. Try to get a car with at least skirts as they are held on by clips which go into the sills. If the car didn't originally have them, they'd be a right pain to fit as the sills won't have the holes for the clips.
Thanks for that, something I didn't know. You've saved me a headache when it comes down to it :)

Reaction score
Country
That's if they can even get the prices. Ny local Nissan are useless even if you give them the PN, printed directly from FAST they still cant always give a price.
ignore my stupidness Craig but what is FAST? I assume some sort of database for Nissan parts?

Yeah I've read a few times the bumper is about 900 odd, will be interesting to see what they want for the other two. Either way I'm abit of a nancy boy when it comes to wanting genuine parts!
Same here Clive I am a genuine/ carbon whore lol the way I see it is if you are going to do it, do it right :)

I did find this catalogue file for Nissan US;

http://www.nissanusa.com/nismo-web/Nismo-Motorsports-Catalog-2010.pdf

Page 49

***EDIT***

I asked SRB Power and they quoted me £1000 for the bumper :O

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I asked SRB Power and they quoted me £1000 for the bumper :O
Making a few quid on top I guess. Two of us got them from Garage-D now, top notch service and didnt take a cut it seems!

C

clive

Same here Clive I am a genuine/ carbon whore lol the way I see it is if you are going to do it, do it right :)
Yeah at the end of the day if your going to put your hard earned money into something you love then it's worth spending the extra £££ so your 100% happy with it.
I look forward to seeing what you do when you purchase one because it sounds like we share the same views!

Making a few quid on top I guess. Two of us got them from Garage-D now, top notch service and didnt take a cut it seems!
Think I'll give them a try as they come recommended. Cheers :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
ignore my stupidness Craig but what is FAST? I assume some sort of database for Nissan parts?
Yes, exactly that. Contributing members can download it from this site for free.

K

Killa Watts

Yes, exactly that. Contributing members can download it from this site for free.
Ok guys, So what will you give me if I tell you where to get NEW OEM Nissan S15 - Aero Bumpers for way LESS than 900 pounds?

K

Killa Watts

Ill give you a pat on the back!
Ok, first website is japanparts.com they have the aero bumper for US$1,300 at the moment.

Nissanraceshop.com will sell it (there are only 2 at this price) for US$1,000

All are genuine jdm nissan parts. Nissan race shop also has genuine oem headlights for $275 each. Stuff is cheap and cheap to post anywhere!

If anyone needs anything message me and i will check my list of websites i bought from