What's new

lambda sensors/rough idle

Reaction score
are the universal ones any good? getting rough idle and overfueling once warm and when you unplug the lambda it starts running better. Anyone any ideas

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I had to replace mine last year, and used a universal Bosch one and it's been ok still! But would recommend using Nissan one if possible.

If you have access to a multimeter, check the voltage at the grey or black wire (can't remember which is heater wire), at idle it should switch very quickly between 0 volts and up to 1 volt.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I bought a cheapo from Gendan, didn't last. Tried another and it was shot in 2 weeks...

Genuine Nissan one was fine never had a problem, but are more money. The Bosch one that Sam used should be a good middle ground :)

Reaction score
I bought a cheapo from Gendan, didn't last. Tried another and it was shot in 2 weeks...

Genuine Nissan one was fine never had a problem, but are more money. The Bosch one that Sam used should be a good middle ground :)

changed it today with a 3 wire universal cheaper one and runs spot on, unsure how long it will last?. Are they ok non genuine it wont alter the fuelling causing damage should it? It runs and idles great now

drifter

Reaction score
Country
It'll run fine, mine just didn't last long, first was about 6 weeks. I thought that would be a one off so bought another which lasted about 2 weeks :( Both broke internally so you could hear them rattle when you shook them :) Went for a Nissan unit then and it was fine :)

Reaction score
Country
Where can you find these to?mines abit rough once it's had a blast and warmed up after a hours drive ?

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the Nissan part number for this? My Gendan one has lasted approx. 2.5yrs but has now gone again?

Also what are the HDev ones?

Thats what had happened to the original one was all rattling and broken inside.Ill try it see what happens. How much was the nissan one

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Should have checked the link first - dope! Thanks man, that is a good price!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
wicked price,all fittted perfectly even had a new little plastic clip to hold the cable out the way love oem parts lol