What's new

Engine Bay pics please!

Reaction score
Country
Hi there am looking for some engine bay pictures as I'm currently dressing up my engine bay a little bit! Recently got a strut brace, have a hks filter on the way and am still waiting on my rocker cover to get it sprayed! Also been looking at some silicone radiator hoses and carbon fibre/stainless cooling panel..
Any pictures with any dress up bits would be much appreciated!
Thanks..

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Only dress up I have is the carbon cooling panel, although the stainless intake pipe for the air filter will be replaced with carbon soon :D

Reaction score
Country
Nice one drifter! very clean looking, the battery clamp is nice.. What sort of filter is that?
Think carbon is the way to go after seeing these 3.. Love the rocker covers and silicone hoses Darren_s15 and JORO4N!

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Battery clamp was on it when I bought it, filter is a big 4" inlet K and N :)

Reaction score
Country
Ok now have a nice anodised blue battery clamp on the way after seeing drifters one!
Very nice.. The red looks sweet! Is that an air breather filter coming off the right side of engine?
Was looking at a stainless cooling panel like that on rhd japan..

Reaction score
Country
Ok now have a nice anodised blue battery clamp on the way after seeing drifters one!
Very nice.. The red looks sweet! Is that an air breather filter coming off the right side of engine?
Was looking at a stainless cooling panel like that on rhd japan..
Ya thats the breather piope coming from the catch can

Reaction score
Country
I had one of those fitted a few weeks ago but it was put straight on to the engine with no pipe? does yours come off the engine and t piece from catch can and breather filter???
Made the car randomly cut out and idle funny when I started it first.. had to take it off.
any ideas why?

Reaction score
Country
Very nice Burnsy snd Max.. Any idea of the paint code of your rocker cover Burnsy??
The wrapped mani would look well! All going on the ideas list!

Reaction score
Country
Very nice Burnsy snd Max.. Any idea of the paint code of your rocker cover Burnsy??
Ye wrapped mani would look well! All going on the ideas list!
cheers. i dont have the paint code but on Jez's spec list hes described it as LK red.

Reaction score
Country
oh right yes that would narrow it down alright! am stuck between colour coding blue with the car or going for bright or candy red..
JDM kitty is a nice touch too, was looking at a stainless fuse cover but that has made me go for something more like yours!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
was taken last summer, need to get myself a half decent camera I think, as I've only had my phone to take pics of my car :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Loving the cooling panels in most of these photos :)