What's new

Japfest Castle Combe 2012 S15oc stand! Be there! :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So if you've not seen the thread in the events section, as I know not everyone often goes there, we are organising a S15oc stand which gives you cheaper tickets and stand parking!

So no being stuck in the fields out the back where no one can see your car! So therefore if you've got a 15 and are free then check the link out in my signature for all details and place to sign up.

Closing date is 29th of feb so be sure to sign up and pay before then!

We've got 12 confirmed S15's let's get to 15!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hmmm 12+ S15's.... Got to be one of the largest UK S15 gatherings?!

Reaction score
I thought I missed out on this, Just asked the other half if she wants to go and shes up for it, so I'll put my name down for another S15. Do I still just send payment do Mike's PayPal? As its past the cut off date on the other thread. And is the ticket per car, or per person?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Morning mate, I set the initial date to ensure we had enough for a stand set in stone, later on the post I set the 29th Feb(Wednesday, so can 100% post by Friday) as the cut date so there is still time. I'll amend the first post in a second to avoid confusion!

You can have a car pass for every ticket purchase but if was you and a passenger in one car would be 2 tickets and car pass. I've probably made that confusing but either way £15pp and the car pass is free. :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So that's 14! One more for 15! Common benko, s15_james, fruitbooter, tooley, drifter, allanorr! Must be one or more of you guys who wanna get involved.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Only just saw this thread!

Will try and sort something out..kinda broke till I get paid end of the month lol
Im sure I will have enough car passes if you would like to be on the stand but as I am sending our monies off this week will be your only chance to get the ticket for 15 quid with us. If you have to pay at the gate it will be 20 :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Lol. Would you come though mate? As if you can't get 15 quid for tickets by the cut off date, there could be an option (if mike agree's) to buy your ticket when you can afford it at a later date and to use one of the spare car passes mike was going to order.

But this would only be available if you meet up with the S15's the morning of japfest and collect it, and also subject to availability, as there won't be a huge number available.

Does that suggestion work with you mike?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Lol. Would you come though mate? As if you can't get 15 quid for tickets by the cut off date, there could be an option (if mike agree's) to buy your ticket when you can afford it at a later date and to use one of the spare car passes mike was going to order.

But this would only be available if you meet up with the S15's the morning of japfest and collect it, and also subject to availability, as there won't be a huge number available.

Does that suggestion work with you mike?
To be honest not keen on that idea really, not any reflection on Fruitbooter or anyone but wouldnt want to pay for anyone else with the promise of payment at a later date. I'm sure everyone can understand that.

Still a few days left if you need to beg borrow or steal the cash!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ah I meant he could buy it from Japfest site or on the gate at a later date. I wouldn't expect you to have to buy it and be paid later. Too much of a risk. :)

Reaction score
Country
Is there still time to get in on this? where abouts is the stand located is it on the concrete area in the middle?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Is there still time to get in on this? where abouts is the stand located is it on the concrete area in the middle?
Yes mate still time, just mind! No idea where stand will be. Position is allocated when all the stands are organized by club size and car numbers.