What's new

ok she stays!

K

kieran

pmsl you guys :D

It wont be silly bhp but see what i can manage lol
as for the kit i do ike the car but something missing, even if only front and rear bumpers, the wings havent stone chipped yet...................................thats a big yet though the front bumper however is a different story al together! lol alrady had it painted once and yet again needs painting form chipping! and that the original item :cry:

Have ordered up rear strut brace, fuel presure reg (nismo) and some softer springs cos i got the 8/6 option coilovers and they be hards lol gonna be a busy week next week fitting it all, maybe doing a subtle ice instll too nothing ott a single 8"sub and some components and battery re-location ill post pics as i go :thumbs:

no w im off to order me injectors and sulk becaus im now skint lol

K

kieran

topper- loving that bonnet on the c-west car

yakozan - gotta admire your eagerness lol when you gonna get yer arse over here and show everyone im not the only black s15 around :thumbs:

nicley i see yer point have spent a fortune already and i know ill never see any of it back, but i look at it as the car is a bit of m personality its how i express myself, god that sounded so :ghey:

lol you know what i mean lol just in the same way we could have bought s14a cos its the same car but cheaper? we didnt because it different and we alllove the attention pmsl :cool: ;)

and we all know you spent a small fotune already lol your hooked, we should have a AA meeting for people addicted to cars lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm not convinced about the rear strut brace. The S15 already has the boot brace and corner reinforcement brackets which reduce flex substantially.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Will the rear strut brace not just enhance that further??

Although if your worried about the harshness of your car as is, maybe not just a good idea :no

K

kieran

yes and no, the rear brace is right at the back of the boot, but the strut is to stop flex in the top of the suspension turret iirc? tbh honest though the main reason, and i think this is a valid reason....................ITS SHINEY lol
:p

the quality of the ride im worried about is the harshness of the spring rate i believe, have order the soft springs today so should sort it out ill let you all know how it feels,

out of interest what spring rate did you all go for? i currently have 8/6 but will soon be having 6/5 :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
kieran said:
the rear brace is right at the back of the boot, but the strut is to stop flex in the top of the suspension turret iirc? tbh honest though the main reason, and i think this is a valid reason....................ITS SHINEY lol
:p
I have to agree with you on this one :cool:

kimi xx

D

Derek

I've 6/4 coilovers also. There fine. I also have a set of springs for sale if anyones interested. I have fitted a Rear strut brace and found it a big difference. I actually couldn't believe the difference it made to rear of car.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I fancy a rear strut brace :nod: (No Kimi i havent called up yet :rolleyes:), once i come back from my summer holiday i'll get one :nod:

Derek, what springs are they? what rates are they? will they fit Tein dampers? :D

K

kieran

lol nicley i thought you was a bling miesta lol i have whiteline front and back arbs front strut so thought the rear would be a good call :thumbs:

got more stuff on the way, ill post pics on arrival :thumbs: