What's new

Thoughts on this S15?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Why is a fresh import considered more desirable? I would rather look at an s15 that had been worked on in the UK as you can track the work easier. You can't ask questions to the last owner in Japan?

Just found it funny why they say "fresh" when there isn't really anything fresh about it in my opinion..

I have dealt with Jurgan before and he is a good guy, so I am sure it will be right..

Reaction score
Country
I suppose that's a fair comment.

I said fresh, I.e freshly imported. Similar to fresh fruit ;)

One reason I have been looking for a new import is because they don't tend to be in a state with regards to rust etc due to not having salt on the roads etc :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
freshly imports cars are 99% normally cleaner underneath than cars in the UK and thats why maybe the cost more than UK cars.

but looking on pistonheads i would say £9500 to 10k is the going rate for fresh imports.

Reaction score
Country
How much would you guys be prepared to pay for an S15 with a full aero kit? myself Im looking to spend around £8,00-9,000 for one

Reaction score
How much would you guys be prepared to pay for an S15 with a full aero kit? myself Im looking to spend around £8,00-9,000 for one
looking at previous cars on here and on pistonheads then i think from £9500 plus

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Craig, I had just seen that and sent him a message :)

Don't see why you think 9k would be too much for a freshly imported aero though?
Because unless its something special, that's all they are worth. Fresh imports are nothing special.

Why is a fresh import considered more desirable? I would rather look at an s15 that had been worked on in the UK as you can track the work easier. You can't ask questions to the last owner in Japan?

Just found it funny why they say "fresh" when there isn't really anything fresh about it in my opinion.
Couldnt agree more!

Just because it's an 'aero' and 'fresh import' meant very little to me. However, the actual condition of he car upon closer inspection does mean a lot!

looking at previous cars on here and on pistonheads then i think from £9500 plus
As above, I would expect something very clean and tidy for that money.. Genuinely clean S15's are very rare.