What's new

Thoughts on this S15?

Reaction score
Country
Jase, there is a spoiler coming with it, don't worry :)
That's not really far off standard though is it. It's got the full aero kit which is what I want. Wheels are decent too. The exhaust shield can come off too.

Also Jase, any Jap car COULD have been drifted. That's like getting a hooker and saying she 'could' have aids!

Ali, I don't want something heavily modded. I don't like the ones with gauges in the air vents, and I want a full aero kit. Thanks though :)

The price issue can be negotiated. I'm a tight Yorkshireman...

Which was Craig's?

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
jurgen might be good, i dont know. but i do know, that he is not cheap. i have heard that his brother Gunther is one to be avoided.

Reaction score
Country
It is a lovely looking car and it is damn near the sort I want really as Im after a blank canvas but Im holding off due to insurance purposes but if you can bring the cost down they by all means get it!

Reaction score
Country
I won't be paying anything over £10,000. That's for sure. I'm going up tomorrow to have a chat with Jurgen and to have a look around the place.

With regards to the price, it isn't far off the mark from what I have seen. Looking on pistonheads at other recently imported S15s they're all around the £10,000 mark and none of them have the Aero kit.

Reaction score
Country
Keep us updated sure Viper, especially me as I'm very interested in JN-Imports because I might get them to look for an S15 for me when the times comes :)

Reaction score
Country
Keep us updated sure Viper, especially me as I'm very interested in JN-Imports because I might get them to look for an S15 for me when the times comes :)
I ill do :) one thing to consider though. The one Im looking at is being brought in for their stock so theres no obligation to buy. If you get them to bring one in for you then it's YOUR car so it's much more difficult to walk away if you don't like it.

The wheels FYI are Rays Nismo LMGT4. I have the same ones and they are extremely light.
Ahh great, thank you :)

J

john

it looks nice could do with a body kit and stick some nice wheels on her and she be sweet!!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah there is no need to change the kit OR wheels as they are perfect! BUT if you want to swap wheels with mine then yes please!!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
How much are you paying then?! If it's above 9k it's too much IMO, and that's assuming it's damn clean.

Hope you enjoy it though :)

Reaction score
jurgen will look after you, his cars are well prepped on arrival to UK, me and some of my mates have bought stuff.

when you get a car from him it will be properly prepped ie serviced, painted and anything not right put right.

the price even at 10K for a fresh import with warranty and also fully serviced is a good price (if you got it for less then you have done well).

yes you can get them from 8k etc but fresh imports will always cost more as opposed to JDM cars already in UK.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
A steal? Really? I would say it's what it's worth as long as it's dead clean.

Jez has posted in your wanted thread too.. I'd personally have a look at his too as it is very nice..

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Craig, I had just seen that and sent him a message :)

Don't see why you think 9k would be too much for a freshly imported aero though?