What's new

irish SXOC/IROC meet 25th Aug

Reaction score
Country
Lads

going to be a intresting meet on the 25th August.

SXOC irish forums will be having a meet with Irish Rotary Club.
well need more S15's.... should the rotary guys what real cars are suppose to look like :wack:

should be a good few s14, s13 , RX7, RX8 attending possible other cars :thumbs:

if anyones intrested in attending the meet just add your name to the following thread :

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=300910

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Hi folks, as Ray said there we've a meet coming up on Saturday the 25th between ourselves in the SXOC (www.sxoc.com/vbb) & the Irish Rotary Club (www.irishrotary.com) in Portlaoise. One or two people on here know me already & are coming so just wanted to say hi as one of the organisers to anyone I've not met before! :wave:

If anyone has any questions relating to it or wants to know more just post up & let me know, either here or on the SXOC's thread there.

If anyone wants to start a list of their own here of people going then I'll just add their names to the list on the SXOC site when there's any update! :thumbs:

JP

***UPDATE***: Convoys from different areas of the country including locations of meeting-places & times of departures are up on the first post of the thread at the bottom: http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showpost.php?p=3399836&postcount=1
I hope to have the final locations & times of departure of the last 2 convoys by Sunday night! :thumbs:

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
It's in Portlaoise, right in the middle of the country, just off the motorway (M7) so no bothers getting there from any end! :thumbs:

S

Sideways Shivers

Anyone going from Dublin??Ive just moved up and would like to meet a few sx owners in the area, plus I dont want to go on my own

F

freebird

I would love to come, I'm from Co Down but I'm living in New Zealand :wave:
Have a great meet :notworthy:

Regards

Davey

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Anyone going from Dublin??Ive just moved up and would like to meet a few sx owners in the area, plus I dont want to go on my own
I'll be there.
if you are going down put your name down on the thread http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=300910

sniffy from this site should be going too.
I'll be there, but driving an S14a; where abouts did you move up to? I'm from near Dun Laoghaire if you know Dublin at all! :wave: Oh, & there's a good few other SX owners from around Dublin who'll be at the meet. We'll probably head there in convoy from somewhere more local to Dublin too! ;)

S

Sideways Shivers

I'll be there, but driving an S14a; where abouts did you move up to? I'm from near Dun Laoghaire if you know Dublin at all! :wave: Oh, & there's a good few other SX owners from around Dublin who'll be at the meet. We'll probably head there in convoy from somewhere more local to Dublin too! ;)
:wave: :wave:
Ive moved up to Ashtown and as far as i can figure out im near Blanchardstown:confused:. My knowledge of Dublin is based on major retail outlets..Liffey Valley, Dundrum and any shoe shops on Grafton street :rolleyes:.
Convoy sounds like a good idea, just hav 2 find someone 2 bring with me now for the spin:)

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Lol! I know the way..! ;) Yeah, sure I'm a bit like that with Dublin & I've lived here all my life! :wack:

You driving a Spec-R or Spec-S & what colour? :)

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
convoy sounds fun. wud be interested in goin myself. bit of a journey but wud be worth it for da craic. Wat sorta time is it on? wat time wud the convey meet & where?

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
http://forum.s15oc.com/showpost.php?p=27873&postcount=1 ;)

Keep an eye on our forum cause as you can understand I can't be triple-posting updates on here, the SXOC & the IrishRotary site too! :eek:

It'll be at 3 in the Portlaoise area (have to confirm exact location yet because the numbers have swelled! :eek:). As for the time each of the convoys would leave depends where you live, e.g. the convoy from Dublin would leave at about 1:30 latest to take into account traffic etc. :thumbs: It'll more-than-likely (but please check my original thread on the SXOC here to confirm) that the Dublin convoy will meet at the Applegreen petrol station along the N7 just a few miles past Newlands Cross out from the Red Cow Roundabout. We'll head off from there with what off the top of my head seems to be about 7 or 8 cars! :eek: :cool:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
how far down is the meet as i live way up north!
Robbyp r u heading to this? I'm goin and there is another lad on SXOC looking 2 kno if ne1 from Ballymena area is going. Raystang & sniffy from here r goin & hopefully a few mor S15 lads will cum. Don't wana let the side down:D

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Suppose it'd be a good idea to start a list here so we know how many of us are coming & from where! ;)

Incidently, the Dublin convoy will leave from the Applegreen petrol station along the N7 heading towards Portlaoise at 1:30 so if at all possible, be there at about 1:10 to allow time to fill up the tank etc if you need to! ;)

As for convoys form North & South of the country, check back with the original thread on the SXOC:
http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=300910

Copy & paste folks! :thumbs:

1. Raytsang (Dublin convoy)
2. JP (Dublin convoy)
3. Sideways Shivers (Dublin convoy I'm guessing? :))
4. Japmadlad (Dublin convoy)
5. ...

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
meeting point for northern drivers has been set for the Mc Donalds/ B&Q Car park at the 5 ways round about in Newry. Its a central point and every1 has to go through newry to get to Dublin. Will probably leave around 11am as it will take 1.5-2hrs to get to the dublin convoy meeting point ( Applegreen filling station on N7 ). If u can confirm u are going to be here it wud help. :nod:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country