What's new

irish SXOC/IROC meet 25th Aug

Reaction score
not 100% sure if will make it down yet am trying to find out s=as this sounds like its gonna be a good one!!

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Yup! :nod: I count over 25 cars (SXs & RX's) so far & that's not including the one or two lads I know haven't got a chance to go on the net to put their name up yet! :D

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
There'll be a few from the SXOC coming from the Cork direction up the N7 alright & one or two I believe from the IrishRotary club too! :thumbs: Where abouts are you coming from yourself?

P

Paddy

Posted on sxoc too

1. Raytsang (Dublin convoy)
2. JP (Dublin convoy)
3. Sideways Shivers (Dublin convoy I'm guessing? )
4. Japmadlad (Dublin convoy)
5. Paddy (Dublin convoy)
6. ....

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
any convoy going from the clare/limerick/cork direction???
To be more specific with my answer, check this post here. :thumbs:

Posted on sxoc too
Was wondering was that you! :wave:

Copy & paste folks!

2. JP (Dublin convoy)
4. Japmadlad (Northern Convoy meeting up with Dublin convoy)
5. Paddy (Dublin convoy)
6. ....

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
All of the people in the list below + RobbyP & Ger Keane have been PM'd the location & details of the SXOC & IrishRotary meet! :thumbs:

If you want to come along but don't get me via this thread or PM before tomorrow then join up with one of the convoys before they leave. The details of these are in the 2nd post of this thread! :nod:

2. JP (Dublin convoy)
4. Japmadlad (Northern Convoy meeting up with Dublin convoy)
5. Paddy (Dublin convoy)
6. ....

Reaction score
never got to go to this today and now im sittin here wishing i had u lads better take a load o photos!!!

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
This was my 1st meet and it won't be my last. :D. It was gr8 to meet a few other S15 owners ( Raystang & PaddyS15 :thumbs: ) just a pity a few more didn't make it. JP give us a nice presentation ( with NCT proof of emmissions ) on the advantages of E85 Ethanol fuel :yawn: :sleep: only kiddin JP :rotfl:. Will havta get a spin out in ur car next time JP see wat its all about :nod:. Sum gr8 pics from the lads ( got a few myself ) and I found out a few interesting things bout my car and sum ideas for the future. We should do this more often :thumbs:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
This was my 1st meet and it won't be my last. :D. It was gr8 to meet a few other S15 owners ( Raystang & PaddyS15 :thumbs: ) just a pity a few more didn't make it. JP give us a nice presentation ( with NCT proof of emmissions ) on the advantages of E85 Ethanol fuel :yawn: :sleep: only kiddin JP :rotfl:. Will havta get a spin out in ur car next time JP see wat its all about :nod:. Sum gr8 pics from the lads ( got a few myself ) and I found out a few interesting things bout my car and sum ideas for the future. We should do this more often :thumbs:
Yeah no bother dude, were you not in the back of mine at one stage when I was doing a run?

Yeah, hope to see more of you S15 lads at the next one! :p Thanks to those who did, was good to get some S15 variety in there! ;)

Remember Japmadlad, I only said 1 person I know uses E85 as an octane booster, if you do use it be VERY careful about the mixture you use. Chat to him first or do the calcs if you decide to go that way or you could end up with a mint SR20DET going bang on you! :down:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Yeah no bother dude, were you not in the back of mine at one stage when I was doing a run? /qoute]

Remember Japmadlad, I only said 1 person I know uses E85 as an octane booster, if you do use it be VERY careful about the mixture you use. Chat to him first or do the calcs if you decide to go that way or you could end up with a mint SR20DET going bang on you! :down:
No didn't get out in urs at all. will make it a priority nxt time tho. wana see what pure ethanol can really do.:nod:
You can make that 2 people now :D. I'll only really be runnin 1L to a full tank at the most. That nite I only put in bout 200ml to full tank and it was mighty impressive:cool:. Totally got rid of the flat spots I get when runnin 95ron. It is so annoyin that I can't find 98ron in Rep ireland. Don't like runnin 95ron really. It was only runnin on 95ron that day & u were impressed with it so think how much better it must be with 98ron / E85 boost:D

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
No didn't get out in urs at all. will make it a priority nxt time tho. wana see what pure ethanol can really do.:nod:
You can make that 2 people now :D. I'll only really be runnin 1L to a full tank at the most. That nite I only put in bout 200ml to full tank and it was mighty impressive:cool:. Totally got rid of the flat spots I get when runnin 95ron. It is so annoyin that I can't find 98ron in Rep ireland. Don't like runnin 95ron really. It was only runnin on 95ron that day & u were impressed with it so think how much better it must be with 98ron / E85 boost:D
No bother man! :thumbs:

Oh, & it's not pure ethanol, it's 85% bioethanol & a 15% petrol blended mix! :nod: Have to make sure that one's known in case people think I'm living in Brazil! :wack:

Don't forget dude, it's not like octane booster that'll just up your octane rating, it's ethanol-based so it'll also lean out your fuel mixture. As I said, be VERY very careful!

If you can figure out a way to make your car run rich on the 95 then adding the E85 should have a more balancing effect for the extra power but remember, I'm not a chemist! ;)