What's new

S15 Owners Club forum for mobile browsers!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
For those of you like me who browse the Net and forum using their mobile phone, you'll be pleased to learn that there is now a mobile version! It should automatically load when you access the forum via any modern mobile browser. Of course, the option is available to change to the full site if you prefer :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
only last night was the first time i ever checked in on the site with my mobile and it's great - if a little slow to load on my cruddy old nokia :) top stuff, might have to get an iphone come upgrade time even if i don't agree with them....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I was never a big iPhone fan until I got one and it really is in a different league to any other smart phone IMO. I wouldn't consider anything else now :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the only thing i don't like about them is being stuck in a room at work where nobody talks to each other because they are too busy on them - they're very antisocial things imo......

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cool nice one Nicely :)

If we are talking phones, big thumbs up for the android market place for me. Can't stand Apple, never really got it.. HTC Desire HD I have now and its very good, 1mhz processor the thing has, that's faster then most of my PC I've had..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
the only thing i don't like about them is being stuck in a room at work where nobody talks to each other because they are too busy on them - they're very antisocial things imo......
That's the worst thing about smart phones. I always leave mine in my locker when at work to remove the temptation!

S

S15 SILVIA

Woop woop! Ha ha.
This is great news, I probably use my iPhone for 90% of my Internet browsing etc.
I'm either never at home, or when I am, the mrs is using the computer when I want it.
I know it's a bit sad, but thanks S15oc
:)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I never view the site on anything other than my phone tbh!
The mobile site doesn't seem to work with my blackberry though......

Reaction score
Country
iPhone all day long.. but not in standard form! You have to jailbreak it to release the full awesomness! ;)

Reaction score
Country
It's a lot easier to view now, although it could do with a "what's new?" option like the full site.
Generally, I'll just click the what's new rather than navigate the whole site :nod:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
good one Nicely....

Now I can keep my eye on you lot while I am mobile!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
For all you iPhone fans who think there is nothing like it: you haven't looked very far, nor read many recent reviews. The HTC Desire topped the iPhone 4 before the end of last year in many reviews... And being Android, there's none of the stupid jailbraking. iProducts are for sheep who can't think for themselves and have no imagination... :p I know many iUsers who are changing because they are getting sick of Apple dictating how they should use their products.

Anyway, glad the mobile site is useful :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Like I say, the iPhone the only smartphone I've used so can't personally compare it to the HTC. I was sceptical about geting it in the first place but now I've got into smartphones, I'll certainly check out the similar ones when it's upgrade time. I'm not an Apple freak, just go for what I know is good at the time but 6 months on from my iPhone 4 upgrade and I still love it. :)

The mobile site is another good addition to the forum. Thank you :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
that is why I have a HTC Desire :)