*** Forum Downtime 18-20/07/2008 ***

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The forum and web site are about to be moved to a new server :wave: As such, it is necessary to have a period where both will be unavailable. This means that the forum will be closed as on 18.00 GMT+1 today (18/07/2008) and will be offline until 18.00 GMT+1 on Sunday 20/07/2008 at the latest. It is entirely possible that it may be back before then. It is dependent on global DNS updating, which can take up to 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The reason for the move is to eliminate the frequent database error you may have encountered and to speed up access times. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Due to 'technical support' in our old web host being either thicker than the thickest thick plank of the proverbial three, or deliberately obstructive, I decided to start the transfer today, hence the forum being offline, giving weird errors or asking for strange logins.

I'm happy to say that we are now on the new server! Not exactly our own, but in terms of were we've just come from, as near as dammit! :D Hopefully there should be no more database errors and the forum speed should be much quicker! :thumbs:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
cool. thx Nicely

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Awesome :thumbs:

It was getting a little slow at times on the old one.

But happy days again now :D

P

Pazz

Many thanks Nicely, I've already noticed how much faster the forum is now.

Reaction score
Do you know when we will get access to our PM sections again, I am needing to find a trackin number?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As per sods law, only after being of the new server for a week or so, it died yesterday and had to be completely rebuilt last night. There have been a few problems to iron out today. The PMs and User CP problem was a side effect. The problem was resolved an hour or so back and, unfortunately, some people posted before I could restore the backup I took at 16.00. As a result, you may have some missing posts. I apologise for this, but there would have been more missing from the whole day if I hadn't restored