What's new

looking to buy a electronic boost controller.what one?

Reaction score
Country
like the tittle says im looking to get a electronic boost controller so i got everything ready for a map in near future.i just havent a clue which one to get money isnt my strongest point at the moment but at the same time i dont wanna get anything too cheap.so could anyone point me in the right direction id be most greatful :)

Reaction score
Greddy spec B 2 is good. I've been using a HKS one for a while. A type S i think and that id very good as well. Both are a little dearer than the gizzmo though.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I don't think you can go wrong with Gizzmo, GReddy Profec-B, Blitz SBC-iD or HKS EVC VI... it's all down to what you can afford or willing to pay etc :)

If you're not bothered about all the bells and whistles then get the Gizzmo (current version is MS-2) :thumbs:

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I've used a Profec B for years and it's always done the job. My mate used to use the Blitz I-colour thing which looked great but then broke and stopped controlling boost. he's not using a Gizzmo and can't fault it tbh :)

M

martinbattye

avcr or evc6 for 100% awesomeness..

profec if budget wont extend to the above..

gizzmo if you have no money.. tbh id prefer a ballvalve instead of the gizzmo..

Reaction score
Country
I used a Blitz ID III spec R in my last car and I plan to use one in my next one! I loved it. It was rather easy to setup and held boost well. I've had the chance to use HKS EVC 6 and I would take a look at that model as well.

sx-si

Reaction score
ill sell my profec b spec2 for £150 deliverd if your interested matt
used them for years and a awsome bit of kit, im just not going to need it anymore

S

Scr33ch08

im currently using a Turbosmart E boost 2 got it at a good price and Love it ...