What's new

Help identify bunch of wires

C

Controll3d

I was looking for electrics on my car due not having fuelcut nor 180 speed limit it seems. Checked ecu, all stock... and only found old tap connector (?) on speed sensor wire, but nothing more.
(Also have apexi turbo timer and greddy profec , but those wouldn't remove speed limiter and fuelcut anyway)

Then on driver side i found this?!?

All of them goes somewhere behind dash.

C

Controll3d

That's the thing those wires/connectors are just hanging lose there. Those were tucked behind dash.
Propably need to dig further.

And no alarm system. No idea if car had one in some point. That was first thing i though aswell.

C

Controll3d

Need to take gauge cluster off for that. They went somewhere up there.

C

Controll3d

tbh, i got no idea about gear there been in Japan. It's still all mystery to me. :D

They are fuses.

Reaction score
Country
Guessing here with my two cents worth - the plug with 1MNB-3KA5 has a computer power plug pin arrangement on it, but the colour of the wiring looks like Nissan ignition power wires or main dash power wires. How far do they reach? as to give a indication as to what they were going too, the center console? or just under the steering column and where does the other end of them seam to go? Most alarm systems have there own fuses coming from the ignition and are mostly 3 fuses so thats the highest probability, and they also have a wire cut into the hand brake sensor wire so lift the cent piece out and see if at the base of the handbrake there has been a connection made. The small plug next to it looks like the kind of plug that almost any aftermarket device like a electronic boost gauge or turbo timer uses so thats and bodys guess. Have a look up under the dash as there could still be a device (aftermarket) up there thats not plugged in.

Reaction score
I'm thinking car alarm because of the size of the wire loom. It could also be stereo related. Turbo timers and boost guages have only 4 to 6 wires on average