What's new

Fitting Boost Controller - HKS EVC

Reaction score
Apologies for the proper noobish question but i'm trying to fit my HKS EVC, i'm having a problem wiring it up from the engine bay to the cabin.

Can anyone offer any advice as to where they slotted their cable through into the cabin.

If anyone can help, much appreciated!:)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Take the drivers arch liner our and pop it through the big rubber grommet. Then it'll route into the drivers footwell

Reaction score
Country
Another option. There's a grommet just the right of the clutch master cylinder about a inch in size which isn't used, this is looking from the drivers side of the engine bay, you may have to remove the plastic part of the dash that sits below the steering column to get to where it comes into the cabin.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As above either option works,I ran my boost gauge cabling through the grommet in the bulk head comes out just above the clutch pedal you don't need to remove and plastics and you can route the cabling from there a little easier than through the wing depending on where you plan to position your evc!

Reaction score
Cheers everyone.

Managed to get it wired through the big grommet in the wheel arch as the one near the clutch was already taken. :)