What's new

Toad Ai606 issues after flat battery

rudd-o

Reaction score
Hello
I had my s15 parked for a month on demand of some spare parts but when i plugged in everything the car refused to start.

I recharged the battery i checked for every possible electrical problem but nothing .
When i unlock my car from the remote the central locks are working the starter motor works and i have activity on fuel system but not on igniter.

Probably it has to do with the toad ai606 unit .

Any help would be appreciated.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I have the same alarm and left it for many months without a battery and it fired first time... Does it turn over or does the solenoid just click?

rudd-o

Reaction score
Everything is working except the pulse on igniters (wont spark) .
I put a test led on igniters to see what is going on and i have continuous current. I checked all the grounds , i tested with another CAS , with another ECU (stock s15) but wont spark.. i dont know what is going on..

The car was parked for a month because i was waiting some parts to change and when i put them on and tried to start it , it didnt...

The stuff that i changed was the Intake gasket with phenolic , the old leaky solenoid VTC with a new one , new oil filter , new spark plugs , all the water pipes with all their clamps under the intake ..

rudd-o

Reaction score
Problem solved... It was one cable of the loom which connects the CAS to ECU...

Toad was innocent :p

Last edited: