What's new

Where to buy an new o2 sensor?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Have seen Nicely's link to here but would prefer a plug and play/nissan one.

Anyone know where to look, Google throws up places in the states that dont deliver to UK. I have asked Apex if they have/can get, just wondered on other options.

Cheers
Topp

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I think Jez at Horsham does a sensor with the plug on it :)

Failing that go to Nissan imo :nod: I went through 2 of the Gendan units in 2 months, both fell apart inside and stopped working.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
What you been doing with them? Mine hasnt been changed since I got the car in 2005! Altho reading up they appear to be a bit of a hit or miss..... guess i've been lucky!

Have asked Jez too, my local Nissan garage aint very helpful and normaly are more expensive and take longer to get parts than getting them from Japan!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There's a company on ebay sell oem new ones for 65 quid delivered from the states!
I changed mine when I did my elbow even though it was ok thought may as well while I was there.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
What you been doing with them? Mine hasnt been changed since I got the car in 2005! Altho reading up they appear to be a bit of a hit or miss..... guess i've been lucky!

Have asked Jez too, my local Nissan garage aint very helpful and normaly are more expensive and take longer to get parts than getting them from Japan!!
I only had a problem with the Gendan units, seem like cheap ****e to me. OEM ones have never let me down :)