What's new

Chaning bulbs in the gauge cluster

Reaction score
hi there...i'm wondering whether you guys have changed the gauge cluster's bulbs to a different colour rather than the Orange/red colour from standard?

if so, what type of bulbs do I need to get?
just thinking of changing to a different colours like blue or white...just my 2 cent :D
cheers

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
funny enough im looking to do this my self plus the AC controller looks like a few bulbs have failed along with the main cluster.

Im hoping someone will say they all use similar bulbs or otherwise I'll check FAST when i get access.

been speaking to someone else on the forum and they mentioned using LED's instead of the Nissan bulbs which apart from the greater light they should also last longer. Been carrying out a little googling online and found this so far. would be interesting to know if anyone has tried this kit and what they think in general of the company.

http://www.ultimatemods.co.uk/nissan-200sx-dashboard-led-bulbs.html

Reaction score
Country
funny enough im looking to do this my self plus the AC controller looks like a few bulbs have failed along with the main cluster.

Im hoping someone will say they all use similar bulbs or otherwise I'll check FAST when i get access.

been speaking to someone else on the forum and they mentioned using LED's instead of the Nissan bulbs which apart from the greater light they should also last longer. Been carrying out a little googling online and found this so far. would be interesting to know if anyone has tried this kit and what they think in general of the company.

http://www.ultimatemods.co.uk/nissan-200sx-dashboard-led-bulbs.html

I bought that set about 3 or 4 weeks ago for my s15, there no good im afraid as there the bigger bulbs which fit s13's and s14's... we need the smaller bulbs

E

empty_inside

Does anyone know what the specs of the bulbs are so we can try to find a suitable replacement? Fitting / Voltage / Power / etc?

Shame about the LED replacements, will any others fit, e.g. the z32 ones? I've done this mod on another car but it involved very fiddly soldering, be nice to avoid that!