What's new

New Headlights

J

Jamesygsi

I had a bit of an accident so I'm in the market for new headlights :(. I've been offered a set of factory H.I.D headlights but my original headlights were non H.I.D.

Has anybody have any experience in fitting H.I.D to non H.I.D. Is it a simple plug and play or is it more hassle than what its worth?
I have a JDM spec S....

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have hid you would have to run cables through the bulk head to your dash for the beam level adjustment,not sure if the actual light wiring is different though could take some pics of the rear casing if you like?you can pick up non hid set from the states for decent prices on flea bay mate, were the hid set going cheap? There are a good set up be worth upgrading if you can be arsed to put the work in!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
if you've already got the wiring in place (check) then it should work fine. I had HID's in as standard, then i crashed mine and fitted non HIDs. all you need is the leveling switch wired in to your dash i think. thats the only thing not connected that was originally anyways! :)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for somewhat hijacking this thread, but after i bought mine, i had to get the headlights out due to damp inside them, massive to. But i noticed a loose plug that should go somewhere on the headlight, but there was no connector for it. I also have the leveling switch in the dash. Does that mean the HAD HID lights? Because the ones i have now are non-HID.