What's new

power fc

J

joeys15

wel lads
i am looking to get a apexi power fc for the s15, but i dont know which one is the best to get ,i was looking at one but i dont know what model it is, the lad that has it gave me this number of the back of it (pfc sr205 0001-0125 ) he said it came out of 99 s14a can anyone help

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I'm pretty sure if its for the SR20 you can change the pin layout to work on the S15 and S14 loom.

Might need someone more clued up to confirm it though..

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
aslong as the FC was made for a S14a you can repin the layout as S15AK said :) look on sxoc there is a diagram on there andam sure there is a how to somewhere aswell for it ;)

Reaction score
I was going to do the same, but as it's a real pain getting one and the cost of import tax etc I feel this is the way to go. I am going to have a different make fitted, It's going to be a Vipec. http://www.vi-pec.com/

These are available in the UK and Enginetuner.co.uk In Plymouth, Devon, can supply fit and set up these PROPERLY. Call them 01752 345880. Martyn is the guy to speak to.. I will be getting it done within the next few weeks so if you can wait I will put a full write up about it asap. feel free to call Martyn. He is a wealth of info on this and I can personally vouch for his integrity as a top notch dyno man. I will put prices in as soon as I get a exact price. The added bonus is that the boost control is built in, and this ECU fits into the standard ECU housing. keeping it real neat. I will update as I go.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have a PFC that I will be selling, but it doesn't have a hand controller. I believe it is a pro version, but I haven't been able to confim it without the controller.

J

joeys15

what model would be the best to get the L-jetro or d-JETRO

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
It depends on what you are trying to achieve. The L-jetro is fine for most cars.